So @sccit is an open zionist on a black hip hop forum?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
PALESTINIANS HAVE WEST BANK AND GAZA.. THEY WANT MORE. THEYVE BEEN FIGHTING A LOST WAR FOR 70+ YEARS. ITS RIDICULOUS.

Most Palestinians Are Descendants Of Jews

In 1956 the PM David Ben-Gurion sent Moshe Dayan with a rabbi to start giving lessons in Judaism to Bedouin in the Negev.

Was Ben-Gurion suddenly struck with missionary zeal?

He was just acting on knowledge that he and Yitzhak Ben-Tzvi, the president, has talked about for years. Most of what we now call “Palestinian Arabs” are descendants of Jews. Among the Bedouin that could reach 100 per cent.

Ben-Gurion’s efforts didn’t go anywhere but give him credit for the thought.

Tzvi Misinai, a software pioneer, who has devoted his life to assembling the facts on this issue, says that 90 per cent of Palestinian Arabs are descendants of Jews and 50 per cent know it.

This would explain some curious phenomena.

When the Jordanians took over Judea and Samaria in 1948, they found no mosques there. King Hussein built the first one.

The Crusaders when they came here found that the Arabs here spoke Aramaic, not Arabic.

Both facts would be explained if most of the “Arabs” in this land were really former or crypto-Jews.

When the original Arabians invaded, the population was comprised of a majority of Greek-speaking Christians and a large minority of Aramaic-speaking Jews.

Israel is violating the Palestinians heavy

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
THIS HAS BEEN DEBUNKED

NOTHING AGAINST U PERSONALLY, BUT THAT BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITE RHETORIC IS FACTUALLY INACCURATE AND THAT IDEOLOGY ONLY CAME INTO EXISTENCE LESS THAN 100 YEARS AGO.

WHEN LEGIT FACT CHECKERS DELVED INTO IT, SHIIT WAS RIPPED APART TO SHREDS WIT EFFORTLESS EASE.
That’s an oxymoron. Black isn’t a race nor is it a lineage...someone is either from the line of Jacob or they’re not. Arthur Koestler , a so called Jew, thoroughly broke down that y’all are nothing more than converts who did it for political reasons to maintain independence from both the Constantine Christians and Muslims. And then they got his ass up out the paint :mjlol:

But look don’t bother tryna convince others of yo lineage as the Most Highs chosen people...he knows the real. And the judgement for y’all cabalistic , Ashkenazi jews has already been written :yeshrug: