So @sccit is an open zionist on a black hip hop forum?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
NOPE

APARTHEID = STATE SEPARATED BY RACE/GOVERNED DIFFERENTLY BASED ON RACE.

ALL RACES IN ISRAEL ADHERE TO THE SAME LAWS.

YOU ARE NOT WELL LEARNED OUTSIDE OF YOUTUBE RABBIT HOLES AND NOI HATE, SO YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THAT A RELIGIOUS COUNTRY ≠ APARTHEID STATE.

How come Israel has not embraced Palestine into one state although Palestinians have a strong DNA correlation to Abraham? And don't say Hamas.

Israel could simply pay Hamas to give up a lionshare of its weapons cache and make the Palestinians, Israeli citizens overnight.

You probably can't answer it but it speaks to a number of legitimate issues that need to be addressed.

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
NOPE

APARTHEID = STATE SEPARATED BY RACE/GOVERNED DIFFERENTLY BASED ON RACE.

ALL RACES IN ISRAEL ADHERE TO THE SAME LAWS.

YOU ARE NOT WELL LEARNED OUTSIDE OF YOUTUBE RABBIT HOLES AND NOI HATE, SO YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THAT A RELIGIOUS COUNTRY ≠ APARTHEID STATE.
So the murder and forced separation of ppl is wrong only if its based on race?

Got it

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
tenor.gif
:usure:
I personally don’t have a problem with you like the rest of these internet pro blacks on here, I actually like u as a poster...but u don’t really wanna go there bro. Y’all aren’t the true descendants of Jacob, that’s fact....y’all not even from the line of Shem at all for that matter. And this is per the “Jews” who made that conversion in 8th century ad. Nothing tinfoil about it
:mjgrin:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
How come Israel has not embraced Palestine into one state although Palestinians have a strong DNA correlation to Abraham? And don't say Hamas.

Israel could simply pay Hamas to give up a lionshare of its weapons cache and make the Palestinians, Israeli citizens overnight.

You probably can't answer it but it speaks to a number of legitimate issues that need to be addressed.

I don't think Hamas would agree to that. They wouldnt want to be considered "Israeli" citizens.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

PALESTINIANS HAVE WEST BANK AND GAZA.. THEY WANT MORE. THEYVE BEEN FIGHTING A LOST WAR FOR 70+ YEARS. ITS RIDICULOUS.

• Dap
Reactions: ill

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
:usure:
I personally don’t have a problem with you like the rest of these internet pro blacks on here, I actually like u as a poster...but u don’t really wanna go there bro. Y’all aren’t the true descendants of Jacob, that’s fact....y’all not even from the line of Shem at all for that matter. And this is per the “Jews” who made that conversion in 8th century ad. Nothing tinfoil about it
:mjgrin:

THIS HAS BEEN DEBUNKED

NOTHING AGAINST U PERSONALLY, BUT THAT BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITE RHETORIC IS FACTUALLY INACCURATE AND THAT IDEOLOGY ONLY CAME INTO EXISTENCE LESS THAN 100 YEARS AGO.

WHEN LEGIT FACT CHECKERS DELVED INTO IT, SHIIT WAS RIPPED APART TO SHREDS WIT EFFORTLESS EASE.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Why should they leave?

Why didnt your ancestora go back to Germany and Russia when thats where youre from and thats who perpetrated genocide on you?

THATS NOT WHERE THEYRE FROM

MY LINEAGE TRACES TO ISRAEL FROM THE VERY BEGINNING

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
THIS HAS BEEN DEBUNKED

NOTHING AGAINST U PERSONALLY, BUT THAT BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITE RHETORIC IS FACTUALLY INACCURATE AND THAT IDEOLOGY ONLY CAME INTO EXISTENCE LESS THAN 100 YEARS AGO.

WHEN LEGIT FACT CHECKERS DELVED INTO IT, SHIIT WAS RIPPED APART TO SHREDS WIT EFFORTLESS EASE.
Aren't Ethiopians Jews