So Saucony and Asics are the hottest trends now?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
They recently cut staff and have hired a retired executive to get back into that space, so yeah, #1 or not, the decision hasn't helped them

Not to mentioned their stock price cratered like 20% a couple of weeks ago after their financials.

All that decision did was help Hoka, Saucony, and those other competitors take up that shelf space and online presence that Nike pulled out of. Now they're hot in the streets while Nike is struggling with innovation.

That poster obviously hasn’t been paying attention to the news about them lately.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
They recently cut staff and have hired a retired executive to get back into that space, so yeah, #1 or not, the decision hasn't helped them

Yeah I saw them on the corner yesterday panhandling in front of a soup kitchen. Poor #1 Nike. :mjcry:

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I used to run marathons when I was in the Navy. Used to see Puma, Asics, and NB a lot. I ran my first marathon in some Nikes. One of my LPOs from back then actually put me on to Pumas back then.
A lot changed in the running shoe game in the last few years. That's why records keep getting broken and they keep moving the times to qualify for Boston. I've ran several races in the last few years.

The Puma Deviate nitro are my everyday retainers but I race in Sauconys. I'm always trying to see what other racers are wearing.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
I used to run marathons when I was in the Navy. Used to see Puma, Asics, and NB a lot. I ran my first marathon in some Nikes. One of my LPOs from back then actually put me on to Pumas back then.
How long was that? You had time to run marathons in the Navy

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Onitsuka tigers had a resurgence in the early 2010’s for a second