So Saucony and Asics are the hottest trends now?

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Asics and Puma make the best running shoes. Throw NB in there too.

I've never worn either of these shoes for fashion.
Go to a marathon amd you won't see one pair of Asics or NBs.

Puma makes the deviate nitro which are excellent running shoes though.

At most marathons you'll see either Saucony, Nikes and a few Hoka

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Go to a marathon amd you won't see one pair of Asics or NBs.

Puma makes the deviate nitro which are excellent running shoes though.

At most marathons you'll see either Saucony, Nikes and a few Hoka

I used to run marathons when I was in the Navy. Used to see Puma, Asics, and NB a lot. I ran my first marathon in some Nikes. One of my LPOs from back then actually put me on to Pumas back then.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Been rocking ASICS for about 5 years now. I lean towards runners and hiking shoes. The comfort is unmatched. And much easier to appear casual/mature than the uniform bball sneaker (Jordan’s).

And yes prices are getting ridiculous! The avg cost of a shoe is 150 for me. My threshold used to be a buck. It’s hard to find a quality, stylish athletic she for the low these days,

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Been rocking ASICS for about 5 years now. I lean towards runners and hiking shoes. The comfort is unmatched. And much easier to appear casual/mature than the uniform bball sneaker (Jordan’s).

And yes prices are getting ridiculous! The avg cost of a shoe is 150 for me. My threshold used to be a buck. It’s hard to find a quality, stylish athletic she for the low these days,

I actually plan on doing the Chevron Marathon in Houston next year. Right now I'm training in some Metcon 5s. Man that's a comfortable ass shoe. But I'm not sure if it's durable enough to hold up for 26 miles.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I actually plan on doing the Chevron Marathon in Houston next year. Right now I'm training in some Metcon 5s. Man that's a comfortable ass shoe. But I'm not sure if it's durable enough to hold up for 26 miles.
I wouldn’t chance it as it’s more of a gym shoe and not a running one. I bought a pair a few months ago and the bottom sole is already coming loose.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah that's definitely a bad ideal.

:dead:

Brick and mortar stores are killing it.:mjlol:

Made Nike drop from #1 to being #1.
They recently cut staff and have hired a retired executive to get back into that space, so yeah, #1 or not, the decision hasn't helped them

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Jordan 1's and 3's
UKVu0t8.gif