So Salli Richardson gave Teddy Riley head in the bathroom while she was with Jermaine Jackson..

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
There is an interview on youtube with Red Bull Music academy where Teddy talks about needing a studio for one week to make tracks to bring to Mike after he got asked to produce 'Dangerous'.

Qtip lets Teddy use a studio that he had booked...

Salli called Teddy she was in town and Teddy said he wantes someone to keep him company in the studio...so she came through.

Start at 6:00

Remember The Time is about her!?!? :mjcry:

You know that p*ssy is bomb the way his eyes and spirit lit up.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
The GOAT was hittin that too
w89vnn.jpg

14xjioz.jpg

5v4xtf.jpg

tumblr_mtjxvcUgdw1sift9vo1_400.gif

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah salli was a whore...

That was around 91 when she started out in business and she was like the must have.. my older cousins was telling me she use to get bounced around town..

They use to called her Spalding after the nba basketball cause she got bounced around l.a. so much

She found her lame in 2000

Remember to have the same energy if you ever found out if your daughter or another female relative ended up the same way or was the same way.

Dudes are way too infatuated with gossiping like little girls. Especially the ones like Money B who ran around last year repeating this when she got kids growing up.

I don't know when dudes will ever grow up when it comes to this

Forlife44

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remember to have the same energy if you ever found out if your daughter or another female relative ended up the same way or was the same way.

Dudes are way too infatuated with gossiping like little girls. Especially the ones like Money B who ran around last year repeating this when she got kids growing up.

:cape:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

nikka don't you be asking for reviews on hookers? :gucci: