So Salli Richardson gave Teddy Riley head in the bathroom while she was with Jermaine Jackson..

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I think like the 2nd episode. I distinctly remember it like :ohhh: “this bytch getting busy” after seeing her credit from Luke Cage.

Nah...I think you're confusing Salli directing an episode of "Power" with 50's guest role back in 2012 on a TV show called "The Finder".....Salli was on the same episode as 50.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Nah...I think you're confusing Salli directing an episode of "Power" with 50's guest role back in 2012 on a TV show called "The Finder".....Salli was on the same episode as 50.
No. I’ll check when I get a chance because I have Starz on Prime Video.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
Which episode was this?.........Because it isn't listed on her IMDB page.
I checked and stand corrected by she directed something else and should have written it down.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
Lol yep. I got a dude i work with who's homeboy be smashing waka flackas ole Lady on the Low! Regular ass nikka lol.

Ima get Rhianna one Day lol
Live in the A, I see.

LL told us on “Hey Lover” - Just because you blessed with cash/don’t mean your lady won’t let me come and finesse that ass.

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I believe she bought that nikka a motorcycle after he smashed or some shyt like that...

1opLbY3.jpg

Her husband like man!!!

Gotta wonder what he's thinking with this Pac/Puffy/Keefe D stuff.

She messed with Puffy first, then messed Pac and was back messing with Puffy when Biggie got killed (according to Gene Deal)