So Salli Richardson gave Teddy Riley head in the bathroom while she was with Jermaine Jackson..

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikka don't you be asking for reviews on hookers? :gucci:

And so do you ...pot meet kettle :gucci:

Why do yall always run with that angle when i call you all on your bullshyt :gucci: ?

What does hookers have to do with gossiping? My point is morning day night ...sunday through saturday . how many posts can we get talking about how a woman back in the day was "run through" and dudes giggling like its so hilarious to them? I legit wonder how yall will talk 20 years from now :gucci:

Its like damn give it a rest. Then you call it simping whenever someone is rational. Nobody said she should have been married WHILE she was allegedly doing that stuff but its been almost two decades....dudes still catching orgasms talking of the past? And its always with a Black woman too...like damn leave the chicks alone

lol lolol lol lol look at her taking a picture with the Ghana President :mjlol: "

Now if she pulls a stunt like Scottie Pippen's wife allegedly did then yeah i can get the clowning cause she put her kids through bullshyt but these grown ass rappers and athletes still yapping while her kids going to school

man i tell you i can't wait for the day for black women to have control over the music industry...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
And so do you ...pot meet kettle :gucci:

Why do yall always run with that angle when i call you all on your bullshyt :gucci: ?

What does hookers have to do with gossiping? My point is morning day night ...sunday through saturday . how many posts can we get talking about how a woman back in the day was "run through" and dudes giggling like its so hilarious to them? I legit wonder how yall will talk 20 years from now :gucci:

Its like damn give it a rest. Then you call it simping whenever someone is rational. Nobody said she should have been married WHILE she was allegedly doing that stuff but its been almost two decades....dudes still catching orgasms talking of the past? And its always with a Black woman too...like damn leave the chicks alone

lol lolol lol lol look at her taking a picture with the Ghana President :mjlol: "

Now if she pulls a stunt like Scottie Pippen's wife allegedly did then yeah i can get the clowning cause she put her kids through bullshyt but these grown ass rappers and athletes still yapping while her kids going to school

man i tell you i can't wait for the day for black women to have control over the music industry...
:therethere:

morris

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

tumblr_ogv9trbc1v1rxovx9o2_540.gif

Edub

Veteran
Daps
I mean.....ya wife or ya girlfriend done probably sucked somebody dikk......what make her any different :manny:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The crazy thing is his daughter turned out to be just as a bigger whore as Salli Richardson. :lolbron:

morris

Superstar
Daps
The crazy thing is his daughter turned out to be just as a bigger whore as Salli Richardson. :lolbron:
man, isn't she a child??

btw, teddy liked her it more than a jumpoff

she was fine af back then
Matthew-_Mc_Conaughey-got-cosy--girlfriend-_Salli-_Richardson.jpg

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Which episode was this?.........Because it isn't listed on her IMDB page.
I think like the 2nd episode. I distinctly remember it like :ohhh: “this bytch getting busy” after seeing her credit from Luke Cage.