Daps
Im past clowning dudes for puss, rather him be that than on maury

nikka might be on some your not worthy of my stroke wench swag

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a married man so I dont have much sex either :pachaha:

But hes literally afraid of anything vagina related :heh:

im married too...had to talk to my wife about this last week...shyt is straight now

edit: this man is looking for something more meaningful than random...and you dumb nikkas clown him for it....

pathetic..

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
It's been 2 years + for me :manny: He's not missing out on anything.

YOu know what.. I have to say this: I salute you guys that can do this. I cant even go a week without p*ssy sometimes so much props.

:salute: in ya'll is because I notice that I personally sometimes let chasing after p*ssy take all my focus away from productive things i shoudl be doing. That cant be healthy.

Let's face it brehs. p*ssy does something to you. You get the satisfaction of the nut you sought after but in the end all it does is make you want more. I'm a slave to the coochie and I cant get it out of my system

Recently I've gone 3 months with

• No alcohol
  • No meat (no fish, no chicken, no red meat)
  • No drugs (i never did drugs anyway and thats including weed)

I did all this and it was easy like i didnt miss either of those things but when it comes to sex gimme a 3 days drought and I find myself hollering at ugly brawds at the bar or old jumpoffs i swore not to talk to again :sadcam:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
2 Years for a man is tough to do so :salute: for that...

I can go long periods without sex. The longest I went was a full calender year, but I was living like a Hermit studying all the time). However if you're out socializing with friends, going to functions, you eventually fall into some p*ssy even if you're trying not to have sex... More times than not you'll run into a chick that wants it and you'll give in :manny:

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what makes promiscuous lifestyle cool? Who are you bragging to?

:comeon: Where did i brag about anything? And no, being promiscuous does not make you "cool". Neither does not getting no p*ssy and trying to play it off like y'all are making some drastic lifestyle choice. Nah knee grow, y'all just ain't getting no p*ssy.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Ever since I got saved two years ago I have not had sex.

:obama:

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk breh

Daps
Reppin
NULL
YOu know what.. I have to say this: I salute you guys that can do this. I cant even go a week without p*ssy sometimes so much props.

:salute: in ya'll is because I notice that I personally sometimes let chasing after p*ssy take all my focus away from productive things i shoudl be doing. That cant be healthy.

Let's face it brehs. p*ssy does something to you. You get the satisfaction of the nut you sought after but in the end all it does is make you want more. I'm a slave to the coochie and I cant get it out of my system

Recently I've gone 3 months with

• No alcohol
  • No meat (no fish, no chicken, no red meat)
  • No drugs (i never did drugs anyway and thats including weed)

I did all this and it was easy like i didnt miss either of those things but when it comes to sex gimme a 3 days drought and I find myself hollering at ugly brawds at the bar or old jumpoffs i swore not to talk to again :sadcam:

thats all mental...thats all it is...its no more difficult to do than those other things you gave up....if you put your mind to it...

but honestly...theres nothing wrong with sex...but the way it seems to take all of your focus off of everything is a problem...do something about that bruh

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
It's been 2 years + for me :manny: He's not missing out on anything.

You make it sound like you had a bad experience the last time. What disease did you pick up?:cacmjpls:

And as for the bolded, :usure: you must've been doing it wrong:flabbynsick:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the way dude talks scornfully about women, i doubt that he's not fukking by choice.

wouldn't be surprised if dude had herpes or hiv or whatever and he was bitter about it.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You make it sound like you had a bad experience the last time. What disease did you pick up?:cacmjpls:

And as for the bolded, :usure: you must've been doing it wrong:flabbynsick:

:dry: I've never had a sexually transmitted disease. I just don't miss it. Haven't wanted it. I've been focusing on getting my money right instead.