So Power >>>>>>> Snowfall >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BMF

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Power became a primetime soap/ unintentional comedy by season 4. Thats how laughably bad the writing got. The show was good (not great) the first few seasons.

BMF is ok. The writing nor the acting has stuck out to me. It's not bad by any stretch but it's quite the run of the mill and by the numbers urban crime show.

Snowfall's writing fell off when John passed. However, its highs (no pun intended) were leagues above both the aforementioned shows. The cinematography, writing, acting and directing in the episode Wanda and Mel spend the day getting high takes a wet shyt on anything both those shows ever did and its not even close.

Snowfall does EVERYTHING better than BMF and Power by a country mile.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I can't put Power in the same category as The Wire, BMF & Snowfall.

Power is more like a modern day version of Superfly, Black Caesar, Hell up in Harlem, shıt like that. A superhero drug dealer with fụckery story.

With that being said, I'm not gonna rate it with them.

The Wire >>>> Snowfall >>> BMF

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
I can't put Power in the same category as The Wire, BMF & Snowfall.

Power is more like a modern day version of Superfly, Black Caesar, Hell up in Harlem, shıt like that. A superhero drug dealer with fụckery story.

With that being said, I'm not gonna rate it with them.

The Wire >>>> Snowfall >>> BMF
i hate they turned it into that

power season one was goat

Ghost is one of the best kingpin characters OAT to me

they made that shyt so wacky tho

and its still fukk tariq

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
if Snowfalls ends after season three it would be the best out of these. its been terrible since.
but even when Snowfall was good Oso's story wasn't very interesting

so I lean towards Power

the first three seasons of were good and way more enjoyable to watch than Snowfall and even when it went off the rails it was still enjoyable to watch. even at its worst, there was always something looming to keep you watching next week

BMF is embarrassing. just a waste of interesting IP. barely anything redeeming about that show.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
i hate they turned it into that

power season one was goat

Ghost is one of the best kingpin characters OAT to me

they made that shyt so wacky tho

and its still fukk tariq

fukk Tariq. I hope 2Bit comes back and kills him.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Nah Snowfall shyts on Power.

I was about to say this.

I’d say the death of John Singleton affected Snowball. If not, it might have creeped into conversation with The Wire albeit The Wire is more original, relatable & created urban legends - with better writers.

But the last season of Snowfall was FIRE!

Daps
Power is like a soap opera with MUCH better production values. Nice clothes, whips etc. Think of it as an R-rated General Hospital and it's cool. Main characters always have plot armor and the cops are dumb as fukk. They literally cannot make a case unless someone makes it for them. Always breaking the law to justify catching someone because they "just know" Riq/Ghost are guilty.

Snowfall...gotta watch it, to do list

BMF....it's entertaining. Acting doesn't feel as strong but it's aiight. Issue is when people have a hand in writing their own story, you're never gonna get the full monty. Meech somehow working in a few lines about his giant dikk every episode :scust: :camby:. We don't need to know about that unless it actually helped a storyline (say breh smashes a fine azz Columbian broad so well she gives him all the yayo in Medellin).

Wire still GOAT. Cops are a mixed bag of excellent, good, corrupt, lazy and just bad. Dope boys all got various strengths and weaknesses. Politicians start out trying to do right but realize there's no way to fix the problems so they just say "fukk it" and become corrupt grifters. Show doesn't glamorize anyone..just tells a story and shows how all that shyt connects.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
The wire then snowfall. Power and Bmf ain’t touching either of the 1st 2. Where did the snowfall > the wire narrative come from? This is my 1st time hearing it.

Because you hardly on TheColi. It was a thing on Twitter too.