So Power >>>>>>> Snowfall >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BMF

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Im actually rewatching Snowfall.. Glad I did because I overlooked some things in the first episode or two. I forgot Gustafo was a wrestler and that was the first encounter with Franklin when Franklin wanted an autograph..

But Season 1 episode 3. Yoooo I forgot that one scene where dude takes the dude in the back room and rapes him until he says where the money was stashed.. Sheeeeeesh

And nyggas talking bout Power is better..lol Power and these spinoffs are a borderline shyt show. I like Tommys show tho.

Snowfall was hardcore shyt.

I think we sleep on FX and their shows when we ranking shyt

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Im actually rewatching Snowfall.. Glad I did because I overlooked some things in the first episode or two. I forgot Gustafo was a wrestler and that was the first encounter with Franklin when Franklin wanted an autograph..

But Season 1 episode 3. Yoooo I forgot that one scene where dude takes the dude in the back room and rapes him until he says where the money was stashed.. Sheeeeeesh

And nyggas talking bout Power is better
..lol Power and these spinoffs are a borderline shyt show. I like Tommys show tho.

Nah breh. You gotta explain the correlation here man fukk all dat :dame:

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps

But Season 1 episode 3. Yoooo I forgot that one scene where dude takes the dude in the back room and rapes him until he says where the money was stashed.
. Sheeeeeesh

And nyggas talking bout Power is better..lol Power and these spinoffs are a borderline shyt show. I like Tommys show tho.

You mean when Karvel raped Lenny ? :dame:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

Nah breh. You gotta explain the correlation here man fukk all dat :dame:

You mean when Karvel raped Lenny ? :dame:

yeah..lol

Ahh shyt I totally forgot about that scene.

Kyle C. Barker

Daps
explain it for what? one show was more hardcore than the other

shyt is fillmed better. storylines better.

Power aint built like that

I've watched seasons 1-4 twice

Season 5 was good too but the main reason I rewatched seasons 1 through 4 was to prepare for season 5.

I can't see myself ever rewatching all of power again even though I found it entertaining while it was airing.

Kyle C. Barker

Daps
Never watched BMF but Snowfall got Power beat easily. Season 5 was the only real weak season and even that finished strong.

Once Tommy/Ghost killed Lobos, Power fell off a cliff imo

BMF is entertaining enough to watch if you don't have any other shows on the docket. Despite it being based on actual events it comes off as a meme generator

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Snowfall and Power are equally terrible. Both better than BMF though.