So Power >>>>>>> Snowfall >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BMF

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I wonder what the consensus is with those who been deep in the game. How do they rate these 3 shows?

the wire was masterful
Snowfall started getting silly
power was a man-soap

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Power was easy to watch, like a 5.1/10 action comedy from the 90s except that the comedy wasn’t meant to be comedy . Wouldn’t even rank them with the same scale :mjlol:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
As least Power had Ghost. Snowfall has NO good characters
This is just a flat out lie. Franklin, Lee, and Jerome are all nice characters. Honestly everybody on the show has some type of endearing quality other than Franklin’s shytty ass mom and Teddy. Power has multiple insufferable characters.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Power is in the same realm as Empire to me. It started off plausible then it became over the top. You got nikkas walking around with superpowers and extra lives
:beli:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
This is just a flat out lie. Franklin, Lee, and Jerome are all nice characters. Honestly everybody on the show has some type of endearing quality other than Franklin’s shytty ass mom and Teddy. Power has multiple insufferable characters.

Jerome and Franklin are not good characters, and their actors are trash. I dont remember Lee at all. The show is got violence and drugs, that dont make the shyt good.