So polo’s and jeans are unacceptable now?

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Whenever I go to the mall everyone is dressed the same. Joggers and a t-shirt or ripped jeans and a T-shirt or jersey. Now that I think about it, I don't see many Polo's like I used to. I expect to see the same combo of sweats or ripped jeans and a pullover. I don't do ripped jeans but I do wear my Levi's religiously and still wear RL. Love RL joggers and pullovers as well as actual polos and I definitely have a shytload of jerseys now. I love the Mitchell and Ness authentic baseball and basketball Jerseys even though they cost a grip, difference now is I buy my actual size instead of them oversized shyts like the early 2000s when I was a kid :russ:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It's a timeless style. :gucci:

Fukk what anybody else thinks, I'll keep rocking polos with jeans/chinos :manny:

People are such bullshytters.. :mjlol:

They'll easily condemn something without displaying that they're doing instead as an alternative.

I just to want to see what those mad at polos with jeans/chinos are wearing for smart casual.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't worn a polo since like 2008. I haven't worn jeans in a couple of years either. Just joggers and sweats and t-shirts. Just way more comfortable.

Positive Poster

All Star
Daps
Polos and starched crisp jeans :whew:

attachment.php
:deadrose: