So polo’s and jeans are unacceptable now?

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
it's a look that ages you now since no young people dress like that
it's like dudes in the 90s asking if linen sets are unacceptable, they acceptable if you 45 not if you 25. I think the same is true of polos now (and especially Polo polos)
it's nothing wrong with them just know you going look like an old head if you walk into a spot

I hate Ralph Lauren polo’s now

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
I rock Polo’s and my daughter picks at me for it. I let her pick me outfit out and I looked basic as fukk but got a lot of compliments. Slim fit polo tee, Ksubi jeans, dunks, and a fitted lol.
Man, I had my blue UofM hoodie on, some slim fit jeans, and white shell toes on one day, and my son was like "Like the drip pop :myman:." I was like drip? I'm on my way to home depot :heh:. You want to see some drip, check me out when I take your mama out :sas1:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
undercover-brother.gif

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I still wear Polo. And yes it’s old head gear now.

I try to avoid logo t shirts and the classic polo t’s. Right now I’m more into their sweaters, pants & overcoats.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
it's a look that ages you now since no young people dress like that
it's like dudes in the 90s asking if linen sets are unacceptable, they acceptable if you 45 not if you 25. I think the same is true of polos now (and especially Polo polos)
it's nothing wrong with them just know you going look like an old head if you walk into a spot

I think it depends on your physique too .. Polo has different fits for all their product .

You gotta have the body type to pull certain fits off (slim ,tall, xl ) .. and get clothes that accentuate you best .