So polo’s and jeans are unacceptable now?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Just For Reference

When Y’all Say Polos Do Y’all Mean Any Polo Style Shirt Or Literal Ralph Lauren Polos?

Just Curiosity
The classic 3 button polo shirt

:dahell: No they not, look on all major clothing brands websites they have their models wearing them
Yes they are, especially as far as being fashionable is concern. They’re now back where they belong as loungewear and running to the grocery store or barbershop pants

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I don’t wear Polo mostly because I wore it a lot as a teen and a young adult. I’d never say it’s out of style though. Taking fashion cues from people that wear torn jeans and dingy looking shirts is crazy. I wear what I want and it works out for me :yeshrug: As long as I’m not trying to dress like the little kids I’m good.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
The classic 3 button polo shirt

Yes they are, especially as far as being fashionable is concern. They’re now back where they belong as loungewear and running to the grocery store or barbershop pants
No they not, go to Lacoste website or polo website they all pairing shirts with joggers

What has replaced them? And don’t say flare pants because I see the same people wearing flare pants still wearing joggers

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
TheColi wants me to dress like a gay white man

They frequent those IG pages that teach guys how to dress
Nah all the youngsters wearing the new shyt not just gay white men, you stuck in the past and it looks tacky, update your wardrobe you’ll feel better

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Nah all the youngsters wearing the new shyt not just gay white men, you stuck in the past and it looks tacky, update your wardrobe you’ll feel better
No they not, go to Lacoste website or polo website they all pairing shirts with joggers

What has replaced them? And don’t say flare pants because I see the same people wearing flare pants still wearing joggers
It’s 35 degrees outside I’m not wearing no joggers