So polo’s and jeans are unacceptable now?

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I need some black ones :wow: :noah:

They fit so good
My favorite jeans.

Those $300 joints that rappers rap about, eventually go out of style. Levis gonna be around forever.

Imagine walking around I some evisu jeans on 2022:mjlol:

And even though levis went up on their price, i will gladly pay for them

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My favorite jeans.

Those $300 joints that rappers rap about, eventually go out of style. Levis gonna be around forever.

Imagine walking around I some evisu jeans on 2022:mjlol:

And even though levis went up on their price, i will gladly pay for them

I still rock Levi's breh. I don't want none of that riot gear nikkas rocking these days anyway.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Depends on how it’s done. You could go the 90’s throwback route with the bucket like my man Larry June...

People don’t have style these days, they approach getting dressed like how a baseball card collector shows off their most expensive cards. :what:Just because something has high retail or resale value doesn’t make it a quality piece of clothing or make it a timeless style piece. Long sleeve polos are good for layering in the fall. Layer it under a leather bomber, denim jacket, M65 army jacket etc. If you 30+, you shouldn’t be looking to the under 25 crowd for fashion advice anyway, they haven’t even found their style yet and their style is nothing but logo hoodies and hyped up basic sneakers like Jordan 1’s and Dunks.

What is 30+ brehs wearing? Crocs and slacks?:jbhmm:

I still look mid 20s so folks gone be all types of confused

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Been eating good of long sleeve polo's for years. Nautica, eddie bauer, RL etc etc. Ever since i ditched 4xl white tees in 2005. AF1 Timbs (timberland boat shoes too) and clarks thats just my look. That gets me complements. Even for work i wear cheap shyt like Izod, carolina herrera and the eddie bauer stuff. Its all about how you rock it. Also brehs invest in a good taylor get your shyt fitted to your body. Have all the chicks going :banderas: I still rock the same 2 cologne's from 20 years ago. They just work great for me why switch it up chasing trends.