So now YouTube 15 second ads with no skip option

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
YouTube Premium is worth paying for. Ad free YouTube at the account level and a music streaming service on top of it. I use YTM maybe 35% of the time I stream music and it's still worth it to me just for ad free YouTube.
Oh I know. I got that shyt too. During this pandemic. I was like I need to let some reoccurring services go. So I let my YTP lapse. The first time I used YT and saw my first ad. I grabbed my credit card so fukking fast a re-upped lol

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
YTP well worth it since it carries over to all devices that can use YT

screen off play is just icing
+ it comes bundled with Google Play Music

...............for the time being :francis:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
instant gratification generation can't wait 15 seconds :mjlol:

most ads can still be skipped after 3 seconds

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
instant gratification generation can't wait 15 seconds :mjlol:

most ads can still be skipped after 3 seconds
If you accepted a free trial of YouTube Premium you'd probably never want to go back to YouTube with ads. I watch YouTube more than regular TV so I'll never go back to that garbage experience. I remember watching videos and getting hit with mid-roll ads. I watch YouTube on too many different devices across different platforms to have to worry about hacked apps.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
If you accepted a free trial of YouTube Premium you'd probably never want to go back to YouTube with ads. I watch YouTube more than regular TV so I'll never go back to that garbage experience. I remember watching videos and getting hit with mid-roll ads. I watch YouTube on too many different devices across different platforms to have to worry about hacked apps.
how will I know what to shave my balls with if I don't watch the ads? :dwillhuh:

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
I haven’t pulled the trigger on ytp yet because the ads don’t really bother me in fact i found some helpful channels and programs with them (sometimes i don’t clear my cookies/casche for a while so I’m deep in the algorithm)

The only thing i would really want is the have vids play when I’m not on the screen