So now YouTube 15 second ads with no skip option

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
15 second ads causes rage in people? That ain't shyt.

I remember watching MTV back in the day and their commercial breaks were dam near 5 minutes long.
Ol' back in my day lookin' ass nicca
full

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
You also get google play music which has changed to youtube music with that
yeah, that's how I got YTP...since I'm a GPM sub..thought they made them seperate now (good if they haven't)

I don't keep track of Google fukking up. I'm dreading the day they send me that email about the switch over to YTM :francis:

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah, that's how I got YTP...since I'm a GPM sub..thought they made them seperate now (good if they haven't)

I don't keep track of Google fukking up. I'm dreading the day they send me that email about the switch over to YTM :francis:
Not too sure breh, that's how i also got it originally. Gonna be pissed if they've seperated it.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just pay the goddamn $10 a month :beli:

It’ll be one of the best subscriptions you pay for.

Ads on YouTube in 2020 during these covid19 times? :mjtf:
YouTube Premium is one of those subs I'll probably have for life now. I've also been using YouTube Music in the event I decide to drop Spotify (which I probably won't). I use both interchangably. If YouTube Music was better developed I probably would drop Spotify but as it stands now I use my Amex 10% off Best Buy offer every year and purchase the $99 1 year card. Comes out to about $7.42 a month for Spotify.
yeah, that's how I got YTP...since I'm a GPM sub..thought they made them separate now (good if they haven't)

GPM is dead this year. They have officially launched the process to switch over to YouTube Music. I stopped using GPM and switched to YTM at the beginning of the year since it's a dead platform anyway.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
If u want YT to stay free. Y’all should be happy that’s all u got to do is watch a ad
YouTube Premium is worth paying for. Ad free YouTube at the account level and a music streaming service on top of it. I use YTM maybe 35% of the time I stream music and it's still worth it to me just for ad free YouTube.