So now YouTube 15 second ads with no skip option

Trill Evans

Cooling in the lads club
Daps
Use brave browser on phone (and on pc too for that matter). Looks like chrome, no Youtube ads and you can listen to vids while your phone is locked (without subbing to Youtube's bullshyt premium service).

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This thread got me to finally clean up my subscriptions :ehh: don't think I've ever unsubbed before; some channels I haven't watched a video in 3. 4, 5 years, or even more, and some channels hadn't put up a video in 10 :mjlol:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Been running youtube vanced on android. Same shyt as the regular youtube app, but no ads.
Can you login to your account with YouTube vanced?
Don't use the app. Use the mobile website on an ad-blocker web browser on your phone.

Use brave browser on phone (and on pc too for that matter). Looks like chrome, no Youtube ads and you can listen to vids while your phone is locked (without subbing to Youtube's bullshyt premium service).
The reason I like the app is cause I can minimize the screen and still do browse other things on my phone.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Gotta start watching YouTube in my opera browser again. I like using the app because you can minimize it without the video closing.

This sucks.
As a YouTube Premium subscriber I vaguely remember the annoyance of seeing all those ads. I don't know how people deal with it.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Got that bullshyt block on my laptop, but my work computer keeps getting ads and it's annoying as fukk.

All these "You can make it big" ads should be illegal.

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Does it block ads for apps like Youtube TV and Hulu?

You get no Ads on YouTube the only videos you won’t be able to see are the paid one like the movies you can buy. Sadly it’s only for YouTube & I think SoundCloud at the moment idk if somone is working on a similar version for Hulu.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
I actually stopped watching YouTube on my phone (via the app) because of ads. I suppose I could pay for Red, but I'm cheap.