So now white people are getting the tables turned on them when it comes to police brutality

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
:aicmon: at the situation & the responses in here
full

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I bet they don't let this shyt slide like us if police start making this a habit.

Martial Law...they know what the fukk their doing. It's just a matter of how long can you get a dumb fukking frog to sit in a pot of water before he realizing he's being boiled.

White folks getting "nikka wake up" calls :mjlol:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
When you look at the comments from white people about the story, you'll lose sympathy real quick. And those were the same type of people donating money to the Darren Wilsons of the world so you get what you pay for.
Qgt9fe6.png

Can't wait to hear Ted Nugent chime in on this.

He's like the white Malcom X right? :laugh:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
When you look at the comments from white people about the story, you'll lose sympathy real quick. And those were the same type of people donating money to the Darren Wilsons of the world so you get what you pay for.
Qgt9fe6.png

racist white people hold the moral high ground and we should stoop to their level to benefit our community :ufdup:
My immediate thoughts went to the kids left without a father, i could give a fukk about some racist idiots

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
My immediate thoughts went to the kids left without a father, i could give a fukk about some racist idiots

:manny:But yet the comments are focusing on everything but the man's family so the white people speaking about it don't even seem to care.

But we all have different takes on this story.

Edit: And I looked around and I didn't see any donation setups for his children so it kind of proves my point.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
blacks are killed by cops and nobody cares but blacks...or so the media presents it.
whites are killed by cops and nobody cares but whites...or so the media presents it.
x are killed by cops and blacks / whites don't care because they are not black or white...or so the media presents it.

we should all be weary of police killings.

the race of a person who is killed by a police officer should not induce celebration.

it's obvious that the police target the poor and the minorities in urban areas.
it's the low hanging fruit.

once those fruits are picked they will come for the rest.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The comments about the story always involved white people taking jabs at black people so :yeshrug:. You reap what you sow.

Same types of comments for the Jessica Chambers story which turned out to not involve any black people at all.
do you have a link?? I couldn't find any links saying no black people were involved.