So now white people are getting the tables turned on them when it comes to police brutality

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota

tellmemore2.png

Suddenly everything's a conspiracy now
0lh9DTk.png
:mindblown:

I bet it's the same people too.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Feminism is a white female movement, they don't mind white supremacist at all, just how open and obvious they are about their agenda. Feminist are some ridiculously racist bytches
Yo I've been saying this.

When feminists refer to wanting equality for women...they mean white women.
White feminism has no issue with inequality or even acknowledges there really is anything wrong with the system that excludes women of color or even people of color in general. They just want a seat at the White supremacist table. They just want to make sure that white privilege and white supremacy is extended towards them and they can (further) reap the benefits.

In contrast...Black feminism actually acknowledges that the system is messed up and needs to be completely overhauled.

White feminists hide their racism through pretending to care about the issues preceding their plight but really has no realistic intent to smash the white male patriarchy they benefit from.

If feminism was a broad term that supported women's rights...bravo. that's what I support 100%. They don't and hide their true intentions. I argued this with some white feminist on tumblr and people agreed with me.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
:merchant: oh my lord martial law... you will think that shyt was going to pop up after what they did to Fred Hampton...

:what: I dont give 2 shyt about no future ML for white ppl , Africans dying now like crazy. even if it kickoff ..i STILL wont help my oppressors, Its only cordial because the law of the land

this is not a movie, its going to be :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: on these child killers/ssupports on site if it happens

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yo I've been saying this.

When feminists refer to wanting equality for women...they mean white women.
White feminism has no issue with inequality or even acknowledges there really is anything wrong with the system that excludes women of color or even people of color in general. They just want a seat at the White supremacist table. They just want to make sure that white privilege and white supremacy is extended towards them and they can (further) reap the benefits.

In contrast...Black feminism actually acknowledges that the system is messed up and needs to be completely overhauled.

White feminists hide their racism through pretending to care about the issues preceding their plight but really has no realistic intent to smash the white male patriarchy they benefit from.

If feminism was a broad term that supported women's rights...bravo. that's what I support 100%. They don't and hide their true intentions. I argued this with some white feminist on tumblr and people agreed with me.

The Feminist movement is unlike the women's lib movement. This feminist bullshyt is basically a power trip. Its about power. The power to abuse your womanhood to it's full advantage. The power to kill unborn children because they happen to be an inconvenience, the power to fukk as many men as you choose and still expect society to hold you in a high regard. Basically they want to have the same privileges as their melanin deficient brothers. Power in society is not something you associate with Black women. This feminist ideology is reserved for white women only! As far as I can tell they dont give a shyt about minority women in general. Black women arent being invited to the party and they still dont get it..in fact, Black women have never needed the feminist movement at any significant time in history, so why some want to be part of it is degrading. By the early 1900s when caves weren't allowed to work, Black women were out holding jobs.