So now white people are getting the tables turned on them when it comes to police brutality

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
i'm about to eat this chicken...
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

:ohhh:I've been on this site for almost a year and I still have no clue what that means :russ:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
White people still finding ways to shyt on black people and bytch about the so called lack of media coverage. :skip:

Yeah they always say that "if this was a black kid who was shot by somebody white, this would be national news."

I like the obama comments "if this was a black kid, obama would have said something." White people are obsessed with black people; like it's a privilege to get shot so everybody can see:heh:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
White people still finding ways to shyt on black people and bytch about the so called lack of media coverage. :skip:

Yep. Read the comments. It's filled with people talking about black people. Black people had nothing to do with this story, but somehow we're brought up. Reminds me of the white dude who was harassing broads in Japan and somehow cacs found a way to blame black people :heh:

Last edited:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I don't think it's that the tables are being turned...US police force is basically the gestapo. It's just that blue on black crime is more prevalent and more appealing to the media. They fukk with us to keep "poor" white folks at bay.

I can think of 3 or 4 stories about white folk getting fukked up by cops in similar fashions that don't get talked about in the media or anywhere else since a lot of this has popped off...not enough sensation and it really serves to make it actually look like police are brutal rather than just keeping the crazy n-words in control.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
White people wanted to shyt on us for caring about police brutality. They BEEN saying slick shyt. "Oh, well maybe you should respect yourselves and stop being thugs." NOW it's an issue and y'all wanna take it to the streets?:comeon: Sorry, I'm too busy being a thug right now. Lemme go slap a bytch and push 10 Ki's, and I'll get back to you shortly.

Cole world, no blanket son.:yeshrug: