So nobody here would ever consider becoming a police officer?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'd only do it if I could be a detective right away

Being in the beat undercover is for birds

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea I want to, mostly for the pay, but I haven't applied because i'm worries my driving record isn't good enough

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
If I ever became a cop I would go down as the most crooked in history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
fukk the Police

But NYPD make a decent starting salary, benefits, promotions, pulling bytches in uniform. I wanted to be a MY cop off that shyt alone.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:

Even with all the benefits these nikkas tote around

And they got an immunity factor to ... they can buss a nikka head and shoot folk up in the streets and walk free like another day in the park

And i swear to god i see hoes jockin cops. Be at the mall .. a cop stop through.. bytches tryna get his number ....

They make at least 85,000 a year ...
I know you coli IT nikkas make ten times that amount ... but this aint a thread for yall

What else ... i mean they get to run red lights to :yeshrug:

Im just saying ..

Its all there .. all these incentives n shyt ... Nobody here would ever consider it?

Oh .. and don't ask me if i wanna do that ... i'm an IT guy myself :takedat:

negative ...

chiefs make about 80-100K per year.

Normal cops make about 45-50K a year (not bad, but that risk factor :huhldup:), but many can get MAD overtime to make about 60-80 a year. :whoo:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
As a black man, I couldn't be apart of organizations that specifically target my people.

So you NY niccas gonna pursue Mayor Kikebergs stop and frisk policies? :usure:

Police officers are absolute racist scum. We can't "change that system from within"...we have to demolish it.

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
negative ...

chiefs make about 80-100K per year.

Normal cops make about 45-50K a year (not bad, but that risk factor :huhldup:), but many can get MAD overtime to make about 60-80 a year. :whoo:

Wrong. Police make about 50k on average, but that's just normal pay, when they go to court they get double for over-time, along with other factors like getting bonuses from ticketing people above their quota etc. Average police officer is pulling about 85k.

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
I thought about it. It would help me with getting into personal security for higher end clients like politicians and celebrities.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Wrong. Police make about 50k on average, but that's just normal pay, when they go to court they get double for over-time, along with other factors like getting bonuses from ticketing people above their quota etc. Average police officer is pulling about 85k.

You literally just said the same thing I did. Retard

45-50K normal, plus OT for security details, etc ...plus they can use vacation days and pick up OT on those days.

the "quotas" dont exist, breh

I covered city government and police/courts for 2 years. So thats how things were in that particular department.