So nobody here would ever consider becoming a police officer?

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:

Even with all the benefits these nikkas tote around

And they got an immunity factor to ... they can buss a nikka head and shoot folk up in the streets and walk free like another day in the park

And i swear to god i see hoes jockin cops. Be at the mall .. a cop stop through.. bytches tryna get his number ....

They make at least 85,000 a year ...
I know you coli IT nikkas make ten times that amount ... but this aint a thread for yall

What else ... i mean they get to run red lights to :yeshrug:

Im just saying ..

Its all there .. all these incentives n shyt ... Nobody here would ever consider it?

Oh .. and don't ask me if i wanna do that ... i'm an IT guy myself :takedat:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Its one of those career paths that never ever crossed my mind. It's a job like any other :manny: Just that some of these clones let it go to their heads. But i cant always blame them because people give them a hard time too when they are simply doing their jobs and I know I'd fukk someone up too if they annoyed me while i'm making my money

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
No. Why work to uphold a justice system I believe by nature is corrupt in itself?

If anyone for a second believes that being a cop helps the community, you are delusional and you're choosing the wrong "career" path. Become a drug a counselor, a fireman, a tutor.. hell, fukkin' volunteer on your free time. Not a fukkin' cop, ESPECIALLY if you're black.

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards

And they got an immunity factor to ... they can buss a nikka head and shoot folk up in the streets and walk free like another day in the park

And i swear to god i see hoes jockin cops. Be at the mall .. a cop stop through.. bytches tryna get his number ....

I know you coli IT nikkas make ten times that amount ... but this aint a thread for yall

Im just saying ..

Its all there .. all these incentives n shyt ... Nobody here would ever consider it?

:usure:

Where you getting these figures from?

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I've never wanted to be a cop, but I've thought of things I would do if I was a cop..like if I was on the scene and they were arresting some black dude, I would frisk him and hide the evidence so he doesn't get caught with a drug charge..I would warn nikkas on the street when there would be raid..I'd basically work for the streets but I won't be dirty..just a guardian angel disguised as a pig..

Dark Knyght

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Im just saying ..

:comeon:
NYPD starts at $34000.

Now nassau county in long island, ny start around 45-50 and more in suffolk. After five years in suffolk you'll be making over a hunnid easy. Its just really hard to get in to. Very limited openings and not much action in long island so they won't die. Very low turnover rate. I'd go to Suffolk county, $100 thou, highway patrol, police charger... ...:youngsabo:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
been something i've been in college for

but right now i'm at a place where I just don't see it as a future

problem is I don't know what I want to do whatsoever and i've already invested time in this program

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
been something i've been in college for

but right now i'm at a place where I just don't see it as a future

problem is I don't know what I want to do whatsoever and i've already invested time in this program

Just go through with it

Finish college at least

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes I would consider it, but I had a bigger desire to first be a paramedic and now a firefighter

Ive never had a bad run in with the police and like ive said twice Ive had 2 females in my family personally saved by cops.

An uncle of mine is a LT for a major police department