So Niccas Ready To Admit Atlanta Run The South?

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
I know niccas will come in talking all of that gay shyt but at the end of the day, they came from yall city. I think NY started that homo thug shyt for the most part and DC just got pure sissys. On the real though, it has gotten to the point that Atlanta niccas get puzzy off the strength of being a Atlanta nicca. We are trendsetters in the south, we dress better, and we better at getting money in a legal manner, the traps bunkin too though. We have jobs and our women look alot better too. It has gotten to the point that non Atlanta women look funny to me because the rest of the south besides Texas bytches look bummy.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Yes it does.

With that being said ATL copied alot of shyt from other cities, and has more outta towners set up shop on they blocks than anywhere else.

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
Yes it does.

With that being said ATL copied alot of shyt from other cities, and has more outta towners set up shop on they blocks than anywhere else.

That's the beauty of it though and they never last long. Atlanta niccas will make money with a outta town nicca and let them eat but we still run the court. What has Atlanta copied though :usure:? Atlanta niccas like the only niccas in the south that don't dress like fukking disgraces. We the kings of swag rap and stylin on niccas.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
That's the beauty of it though and they never last long. Atlanta niccas will make money with a outta town nicca and let them eat but we still run the court. What has Atlanta copied though :usure:? Atlanta niccas like the only niccas in the south that don't dress like fukking disgraces. We the kings of swag rap and stylin on niccas.

Yall got our gangs.
Yall rock snap backs.
Yall throw up yall hoods.
Yall steal our slang.

Do i need to go on?

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
I know niccas will come in talking all of that gay shyt but at the end of the day, they came from yall city. I think NY started that homo thug shyt for the most part and DC just got pure sissys. On the real though, it has gotten to the point that Atlanta niccas get puzzy off the strength of being a Atlanta nicca. We are trend setters in the south, we dress better, and we better at getting money in a legal manner, the traps bunkin too though. We have jobs and out women look alot better too. It has gotten to the point that non Atlanta women look funny to me because the rest of the south besides Texas bytches look bummy.

:deadrose:

I approve this message. Not from Atlanta, but Flawda nggas just got the right to vote in 2008, Mississippi, Kentucky, Tennessee, Louisiana = jokes.

Texas gets props. Georgia goes hard, North Cak and South Cak straight,

DMV nggas got identity problems and New York nggas have been demoted to valet.

ATL = fcku the world

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yes it does.

That's true for pretty much any major city though