So Netanyahu & Hamas Were Best Buddies & Israel Has Been Funding Hamas For A While Now!!!!!

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
They have to find ways of living together.
Jews are not going anywhere...that's a fantasy and a complete nonstarter.
The 2 state solution maybe dead after what HAMAS did so I'm not sure this gets resolved anytime soon.

You don’t think Israel turning the West Bank into a discontinguous Bantustan didn’t do it first?

You don’t think placing Palestinian under curfew and passbooks (like Apartheid South Africa), policed by Israeli soldiers, didn’t kill the 2 state solution?

How old are you my cac friend?

voiture

All Star
Daps
If Black South Africans wanted every Boer dead during Apartheid, I don’t blame ‘em

Same for Israeli Zionists
:ehh:

Why do you keep advocating for Jewish ethno-nationalism?
You do know that South Africa under apartheid had nukes? Nelson Mandela had to be a diplomat and with international pressure he succeeded.
If he had gone the HAMAS route, I do not think South Africa would have been free considering the Boers had nukes.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You do know that South Africa under apartheid had nukes? Nelson Mandela had to be a diplomat and with international pressure he succeeded.
If he had gone the HAMAS route, I do not think South Africa would have been free considering the Boers had nukes.

Israel gave the nuclear weapons.

You’re advocating for a country that gave APARTHEID SOUTH AFRICA nuclear weapons

:deadrose:

voiture

All Star
Daps
Israel gave the nuclear weapons.

You’re advocating for a country that gave APARTHEID SOUTH AFRICA nuclear weapons

:deadrose:
You just answered my question....why doesn't HAMAS go the Nelson Mandela route? You think waging terrorist attacks is going to get the western powers to bend?
Good luck to HAMAS if they think this is the path to victory
And I'm far from a cac.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You just answered my question....why doesn't HAMAS go the Nelson Mandela route? You think waging terrorist attacks is going to get the western powers to bend?
Good luck to HAMAS if they think this is the path to victory
And I'm far from a cac.

You’re actually an idiot and evil.

Nelson Mandela, after the Sharpeville Massacre by the Boers, founded UmKhonto we Sizwe, the armed wing of the ANC. Deemed terrorists by the West. They bombed Apartheid infrastructure and killed whites.

In 2018, thousands of Palestinians peacefully marched to the border wall Israel imposed on them and Israel responded by shooting 8,000 Palestinians. 8,000!

You’re actually evil!
:damn:

voiture

All Star
Daps

voiture

All Star
Daps
First, I need you to recognize that you are part of the problem.

You’ve been spreading misinformation and lies about Palestinians for weeks.
Let's go with your reasoning..."I'm part of the problem"

What is your solution to problem?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The PA is not as radical as HAMAS but they do have some radical elements over there .

Now of course I'm not here to defend every action of Israel but most countries would approach the situation in a similar manner if they were living next to someone who wants them dead.
Wow. You can't ever focus on what's in front of you. Israel is forever blameless. The ongoing displacement of Palestinians, killings and cleansing of Palestinian villages aren't a barrier to peace. It's not their policy of settler expansion that represents an obstacle to peace, either. There's always a scapegoat.

You might not be here to defend every one of Israel's actions, but you're doing a job of excusing and whitewashing their crimes.