So Netanyahu & Hamas Were Best Buddies & Israel Has Been Funding Hamas For A While Now!!!!!

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL, what a completely absurd analogy

The correct analogy would be that the USA funded the Soviet's Nuclear capability and the U.S WANTED to have the soviets use them against them.

You know they say 1 in 9 Hamas agents(maybe not 9 don't remember) are Israeli agents.....
The better analogy would be the US funding Ossama bin Laden to defeat the Russians in Afghanistan.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
If you are looking for someone who defends every American foreign policy then I'm not the one. I look at things on a case by case basis.

There's case by case basis and there's not seeing the link$ between them.
America acts like Israel's bytch throughout every administration, every presidency regardless of party affiliation.
And they all take the same money from the same military industrial complex donors.

Eventually ya still look at it case by case, but don't isolate them completely either.
When you look at it all as a whole that's when you understand and can make predictions

voiture

All Star
Daps
There's case by case basis and there's not seeing the link$ between them.
America acts like Israel's bytch throughout every administration, every presidency regardless of party affiliation.
And they all take the same money from the same military industrial complex donors.

Eventually ya still look at it case by case, but don't isolate them completely either.
When you look at it all as a whole that's when you understand and can make predictions
Tell me this....how do you negotiate peace with someone who wants you dead? HAMAS have made it clear they want they complete annihilation of Jewish people.

Israel is not going anywhere so are the Palestinians. If they both want peace, HAMAS have to go..

Daps
Why do people keep posting this?
USA and Soviets joined forces to defeat Nazism only to turn nukes at each other.
You have nothing with this...complete desperate attempt.
HAMAS is a now a terrorist organization. Let's focus on that.
Hamas was always a radical extremist terrorist organization that’s why the Israeli government propped them up they needed an enemy(just like all fascists) in order for them to secure their positions in government

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Tell me this....how do you negotiate peace with someone who wants you dead? HAMAS have made it clear they want they complete annihilation of Jewish people.

Israel is not going anywhere so are the Palestinians. If they both want peace, HAMAS have to go..
Why do you people ignore the West Bank where there is no Hamas and there's still no peace? Or how there was no peace before Hamas? The powers in Israel don't want peace any more than Hamas. They want all of Gaza and all of the West Bank and their actions prove this.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

I assume you’re referring to the Hamas Charter of 1988?

They’ve updated their Charter since, most recently in 2017
Hamas Charter - Wikipedia

How do you negotiate with people who only make concessions through violence (Yom Kippur War, First and Second Intifada), and who are hell-bent on stealing your lands and have been doing so successfully for 75 years?

You obviously hate Palestinians.

Your Apartheid state is cooked :blessed:

voiture

All Star
Daps
Why do you people ignore the West Bank where there is no Hamas and there's still no peace? Or how there was no peace before Hamas? The powers in Israel don't want peace any more than Hamas. They want all of Gaza and all of the West Bank and their actions prove this.
The PA is not as radical as HAMAS but they do have some radical elements over there .

Now of course I'm not here to defend every action of Israel but most countries would approach the situation in a similar manner if they were living next to someone who wants them dead.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The PA is not as radical as HAMAS but they do have some radical elements over there .

Now of course I'm not here to defend every action of Israel but most countries would approach the situation in a similar manner if they were living next to someone who wants them dead.

If Black South Africans wanted every Boer dead during Apartheid, I don’t blame ‘em

Same for Israeli Zionists
:ehh:

Why do you keep advocating for Jewish ethno-nationalism?

voiture

All Star
Daps
I assume you’re referring to the Hamas Charter of 1988?

They’ve updated their Charter since, most recently in 2017
Hamas Charter - Wikipedia

How do you negotiate with people who only make concessions through violence (Yom Kippur War, First and Second Intifada), and who are hell-bent on stealing your lands and have been doing so successfully for 75 years?

You obviously hate Palestinians.

Your Apartheid state is cooked :blessed:
They have to find ways of living together.
Jews are not going anywhere...that's a fantasy and a complete nonstarter.
The 2 state solution maybe dead after what HAMAS did so I'm not sure this gets resolved anytime soon.