So Natureboy got all them hoes pregnant at the same time

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Loose summary I honestly don't pay too much attention unless I get a pop up with a title that catches my eye.

They are now in atl trying to get to hawaii

Tory left, came back, left, came back again and now hasn't been seen.

Eliana left again after he went back on the polygamy is true nature tip.

They brush their teeth now.

Efuru got put in the corner for 2hours and in the closet for an undisclosed amount of time for not being in tune
  • In reality he made the chicks dance for him, and she stopped early and left the room. He thought she was trying to go talk to her old "husband" he took her from)

He got into a debate with another internet pimp (tko capone) over a former member syven who left because natureboy told her she had to leave her kids. Tko was telling her she can bring her kids, but trying to convince her to get on the pole.

He also got into it with another person yanken(sp?) over someone who left yanken to be with Nb

Tldr: shyt crazy

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Loose summary I honestly don't pay too much attention unless I get a pop up with a title that catches my eye.

They are now in atl trying to get to hawaii

Tory left, came back, left, came back again and now hasn't been seen.

Eliana left again after he went back on the polygamy is true nature tip.

They brush their teeth now.

Efuru got put in the corner for 2hours and in the closet for an undisclosed amount of time for not being in tune
  • In reality he made the chicks dance for him, and she stopped early and left the room. He thought she was trying to go talk to her old "husband" he took her from)

He got into a debate with another internet pimp (tko capone) over a former member syven who left because natureboy told her she had to leave her kids. Tko was telling her she can bring her kids, but trying to convince her to get on the pole.

He also got into it with another person yanken(sp?) over someone who left yanken to be with Nb

Tldr: shyt crazy

so all in all, the Corona aint stopped the never ending fukkery of Cabonation :wow: :blessed:

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
I used to really keep up with this but then it got repetitive. So far in 3 years this man has got arrested in Panama, Costa Rica, Belize, Mexico & Hawai'i. He can't even leave the U.S or territories because of his reputation and confiscation of his passport by the Gov.

If he goes to Puerto Rico or the U.S V.I the same is going to happen...

This man gon finally end up in Florida talking about he's one with nature.