NB says YP lied about him having AIDS but took a test to prove otherwise
NB says she is lying and going to hell
NB says YP is a European agent

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Honestly i haven't been keeping up with them. Velvet still there.
Smh Velvet is Ej? She is still there?

I know her parents wanted to get her back home and it looked like she was close to leaving at one point cause she was having a bad time there or he sent her back or something. WTF!

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Smh Velvet is Ej? She is still there?

I know her parents wanted to get her back home and it looked like she was close to leaving at one point cause she was having a bad time there or he sent her back or something. WTF!
You're really not caught up. She left twice. The first time was for a few months where she went back and had sex with the guy she was originally with. Lol

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
You're really not caught up. She left twice. The first time was for a few months where she went back and had sex with the guy she was originally with. Lol
Lmao you're making it seem like it's a reality tv show or Soap Opera or some shyt. That shouldn't even be something to keep up with, that's craziness lol.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
It's basically a hotep reality show
Lol that's not a good thing. That's why I stopped watching them and keeping up a long time ago cause I feel giving them viewership you probably are encouraging that crazy nikka and his bullshyt.

That's like an oxymoron matter fact. It has almost nothing to do with consciousness or black pride.