So Naomi Campbells Billionaire Traded Her In For A Newer Younger Black Model...

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Breh, she f*cked Ross and got sent away, then f*cked this billionaire and got sent away, hoes come across rich dudes all the time, as usually it's the rich dudes who have money to spend on hoes. Don't see how that gets any props. I was thinking she was this bad independent chick, but instead she gettin' tossed by COs :scusthov: Even Ross be like ":scusthov:, I can't believe she f*cked me, the nasty bish."

:lolbron:

I'm joking breh :skip:

The irony @nalej I was going in on the instagram chicks and hoes

when this bytch is just another one :bryan:

I'd still smash to smithereens

:dj2:

Last edited by a moderator:

archer24

Ephesians 6:12
Supporter
Daps
Never quite understood why a billionaire would be dating a washed up old crazy black woman. All those fine young Russian women and he picks naomi campbell.

Thats like asking why do these black athletes and entertainers chase after subpar white women with all the fine young black women that are available. Black women are considered exotic and are sought after over there.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
honestly though for these supermodel chicks being with a billionaire tyc00n and then going back to fukking with hood rap nikkas like Rozay is hustling backwords

:ufdup:

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
She does date Black guys, I been following her on IG for the longest time.

She basically confirmed on IG she was smashing Rick ross

http://instagram.com/p/ZyThekH_eX/#
http://instagram.com/p/ZyUWH_BvI9/#

posted within minutes of each other.

Rick Ross won :salute:

money-talks_o_308055.jpg

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
honestly though for these supermodel chicks being with a billionaire tyc00n and then going back to fukking with hood rap nikkas like Rozay is hustling backwords

she's a hoodrat ..what more would you expect?? you can take them outta the hood but you can't take the hood outta them.(no matter how "pretty" they are)

Dorinin's sexy ass will be on to the next hot black supermodel in: 5...4....3....2...
#russianexcellence

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Nah those rich white dude are known to shyt on black women.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
This is old news, but the new chick has nothing on Naomi in her prime. And, let's not act like he left Naomi. He's still probably hitting it. When you're a billionaire you can do whatever the fukk you want. Your money talks, bs walks. :ufdup:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
this shyt right here is what has all the women on the c00n sites saying 'i need to move to europe' 'i need me a russian' 'i finna find me a billionaire'

:dead:
and getting happy over this shyt. unless they weigh 100 pounds, strong muscle tone 5ft 10 don't get em excited

:russ:

:heh:

:bryan:

they seriously believe this bullshyt too.

chances are, if dudes aren't attracted to dark skin chicks, you better believe the chances of a white European not being attracted to them is even higher. You go to London or somewhere like that, you'll most likely see a white dude with a light skin/mix chick than them with dark skin woman. I was lurking on the cesspool of a website called LSA and one of these chicks had the courage to say dark skin women beauty are more appreciated in ITALY than America and even some African countries.
:heh:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
This is old news, but the new chick has nothing on Naomi in her prime. And, let's not act like he left Naomi. He's still probably hitting it. When you're a billionaire you can do whatever the fukk you want. Your money talks, bs walks. :ufdup:

he defo still fukking with my girl Naomi. she was going on family trips with him and shyt with his WIFE. she doesn't give a fukk. that billionaire russian dikk got her open. my ex was russian i overstand. :wow: