So Naomi Campbells Billionaire Traded Her In For A Newer Younger Black Model...

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Are people really hating on this chick's body though? Did you not see the view from the back?

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
money won't leave a smile on your face when you die.

i agree completely. i'm just saying most these dudes here would sell their dignity for money just like the women they like to sh*t on who do it... you can tell by the way dude here talk like money = god. just read thru this thread... :heh:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I see you don't have too many stamps in your passport :mjpls:

London is a whole different animal breh.

I wouldn't have used London as an example if I've never been there. I'm not saying it's rare, but whenever I saw cac with a black girl, they were mostly light bright. Ain't no different from dudes over here. It just happens a little more often over there. These dark skin women and their grass is greener on the other side attitude is just false sense of pride.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
I wouldn't have used London as an example if I've never been there. I'm not saying it's rare, but whenever I saw cac with a black girl, they were mostly light bright. Ain't no different from dudes over here. It just happens a little more often over there. These dark skin women and their grass is greener on the other side attitude is just false sense of pride.

You don't get it. London is different. I've to Europe many, many times. Other than England, darker black women ARE chased after...ESPECIALLY in Italy. I can personally attest to this.

Now whether its just a fetish, that is another discussion :heh:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Billionaire dating a young model. :manny: Women chase money no matter the race of either party.

The ass is fat.