So Naomi Campbells Billionaire Traded Her In For A Newer Younger Black Model...

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Dudes sound heated as fukk in this thread lol, I honestly don't care.

One thing about this thread is how some dudes on here sounded like those lipstick alley bytches.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Looks don't matter brehs

Money>>>>>>>

You can be a handicapped wih no legs and if you millionaire hoes will fukk with you

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Agreed dark skinned women just aren't attractive in the slightest so the only logical explanation for a man wanting anything to do with one is that he has some slave role play fetish.

what kind of bullshyt are you trying to peddle here?

i wifed up a white chick but i see dark skinned women every day that have me like :sconi:.

lol @ saying that a woman can't be attractive because of her skin color.

you are a clown.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
what kind of bullshyt are you trying to peddle here?

i wifed up a white chick but i see dark skinned women every day that have me like :sconi:.

lol @ saying that a woman can't be attractive because of her skin color.

you are a clown.
he was being sarcastic. Green Negs is one of the main (few) dudes that has black womens backs consistanly on this board.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
sorry, didn't catch the sarcasm...i don't post in TLR much so i didn't get the joke.
yeah...the bigger clown is the idiot that brought up the whole slave/master theory. typical ignorant black American thinking their world experience defines racial experience globally. First of all Europe didn't have the black/white slave culture that America did. More specifically many white Russians were THEMSELVES the slaves. that's why a large portion of Russian people indentifiy themselves as "SLAVIC" aka former "slaves". how can you be havard "law student" and not know this. :duck:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
yeah...the bigger clown is the idiot that brought up the whole slave/master theory. typical ignorant black American thinking their world experience defines racial experience globally. First of all Europe didn't have the black/white slave culture that America did. More specifically many white Russians were THEMSELVES the slaves. that's why a large portion of Russian people indentifiy themselves as "SLAVIC" aka former "slaves". how can you be havard "law student" and not know this. :duck:

thank you for dropping some knowledge....and yes, Russia got it's shyt pushed back something serious by the Mongols and the Moors.

if you are into history check out the impact of the Mongols on Russia and the Eastern Hemisphere in general.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
:bryan:

they seriously believe this bullshyt too.

chances are, if dudes aren't attracted to dark skin chicks, you better believe the chances of a white European not being attracted to them is even higher. You go to London or somewhere like that, you'll most likely see a white dude with a light skin/mix chick than them with dark skin woman. I was lurking on the cesspool of a website called LSA and one of these chicks had the courage to say dark skin women beauty are more appreciated in ITALY than America and even some African countries.
:heh:

I see you don't have too many stamps in your passport :mjpls:

London is a whole different animal breh.