So my son got a LarryBox for Christmas..

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
What im saying is. Unless its a nintendo switch. A lil kid can survive off the multiplats and be just fine. All those Lego Games n shyt like that. Minecraft etc..They drop on both consoles. Im not in here to argue Xbox vs PS exclusives cause its a wash in favor of PS. But im talking about what would matter to a lil 7 year old.
Knack 1
Knack 2
Ratchet and clank
Tear away
Littlebigplanet 3
Journey
Crash bandicoot Remake trilogy

That's just off the top of my head not even getting into the shyt ton of indie games that kids that can play that are exclusive

If you're looking for a family console the PS4 is by far the better choice over xbox.

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps
No, I said in college you had to be good on any console. Saying you don't fukk with a console was not an excuse.

If you weren't so emotional you would understand that means people had whatever console they were either given as a gift, purchased themselves or more likely what your roommates or suitemates had.

As far as being a cac, @Morose Polymath has met me in real life. :camdup:
Fair enough. :yeshrug:I thought you meant owning both xbox/ps was mandatory.
nikkas didn't have time for games in college? :comeon:

nikkas who played video games didn't get hoes in college?
:comeon:
:yeshrug:Everyone round here knows I'm a casual gamer so I wasn't really playing games in college like that unless it was GTA or sports.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
His aunt spoils him. What do you expect me to do? It’s her money so let her waste it how she feels. Kids already have a switch and a ps4 so in my opinion they were already set. The disgust he showed at the larrybox confirms that it’s not a system appealing to youth and they don’t need more gaming systems. The fact that he was more excited over a $10 beyblade over a $200 lump of dogshyt tells me everything I need to know.
They still make beyblades :dahell:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
shyt I didn’t get my son shyt for Christmas except clothes cuz he been hella bad told his :ufdup:
He 12 I don’t play that shyt
If my kid said some shyt bout what he don’t want I would pop the shyt outta him and send him to his room for being ungrateful simple as that

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
No, I said in college you had to be good on any console. Saying you don't fukk with a console was not an excuse.

If you weren't so emotional you would understand that means people had whatever console they were either given as a gift, purchased themselves or more likely what your roommates or suitemates had.

As far as being a cac, @Morose Polymath has met me in real life. :camdup:
:camsalute: #FACTS... that's my dawg! :panthersmyman:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Where has this fukking Stan war shyt led us where nikkas really trying to argue that a particular console would not be good for pre-teen gamers.

nikkas are reaching on some clear path foul shyt. Reaching on some late game, stop the clock foul type shyt.

I'm done.:mjlol::mjlol:

I was going to join the debate and actually name games on x1 that a kid would like but I'm like, nah, these nikkas just trolling.:lolbron:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Where has this fukking Stan war shyt led us where nikkas really trying to argue that a particular console would not be good for pre-teen gamers.

nikkas are reaching on some clear path foul shyt. Reaching on some late game, stop the clock foul type shyt.

I'm done.:mjlol::mjlol:

I was going to join the debate and actually name games on x1 that a kid would like but I'm like, nah, these nikkas just trolling.:lolbron:
Dont engage the trolls. Not worth serious discussion. Just insult the idiots like the OP and his retarded son and keep it moving.

Also, was the dumbass OP expecting his 7 year old son to open up the Xbox, set it up himself, get online, and start gaming all by himself? :laff:

It seems the OP might be fukking retarded his damnself!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
It's not just about games LOOKING better... Graphics really mean not much in terms of overall fun about the game...:francis: microsoft seems to have forgotten that... No one just wants a reskinned game when we're essentially playing the same thing!!!:mindblown: I'm not stanning the consoles but let's be clear msft has lost sight of what it means to be a competitor...:francis:
So which Microsoft games have you played this gen, honest question, please don't deflect because it would render your opinion a fabrication.

Thanks for playing order 66 :camby:
:umad:Switch was made for local gaming if you haven't been living under a rock in amish country.
:umad:You have nobody to play with besides strangers online. Maybe if you cleaned up your dusty ass apartment and bought a clean mattress you could have a guest over one day.
Me and my chic play coop, and i play with friends and family who have families already like most adults do kid :snoop:
Name all those kid friendly xbox one exclusives :mjgrin:
Super Lucky's tale, Disney land adventures, kameo, Kinect sports, maxx and the, Ori and the blind Forrest, Ori 2, sunset overdrive has a kid friendly setting :umad:
Some of y'all bugging Talmbout kids don't know what to ask for :laff: My nephews are serious gamers at 8 u damn sure they were like unc, I know 2k18 under the tree :usure:
Serious gamer at 8 sounds like wonderful structure :francis: