So my job did secret santa...Cacs tryna play me

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
I come in kinda early this morning for whatever reason to see this box on my desk with a lil clue on who it is. I mean im not expecting much since the limit is 25$...Tell me why I opened this box to find a small ass brownie and a 3 pack of black ice car freshener :dame:

I work with 90% white people so im feeling some type of way.

I go back down to the whip since I got there early to see I got the vanillaroma hanging off the mirror :ohhh:

I go back to my desk clock in and pop my headphones in and let it go.

So I got the keurig in my area so I see pretty much see everyone when they come in. It was like 4 people standing in front of it and I don't normally talk to people like that at work so im glued to the monitor. I peep up to see them staring at me so I take my headphones out and
200.gif

One of the dudes was like so uhhh how'd you like your secret santa gift. :smugfavre:
the rest of em like :skip::mjgrin::troll:

I told em I don't eat brownies so I threw it away and I don't like black ice because its too strong (it really is though) I put the freshener in the car but I told them I gave them to someone else.

one chick said "oh I thought you would've like that":hubie: and walked out

whats the most disrespectful gift I can get a cac? since its a secret, something they will know its from me :sas2:

but won't know its from me :sas1:

Last edited:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
You expected something nice from an office secret santa :usure:

giphy.gif

The best thing you can do is get them something NOT disrespectful but just extra cheap.

If you get them deodorant or something dumb they'll know it was from you

If you get them a white Jesus candle and a picture frame from the dollar tree they will suspect it's from you but they can't complain about it

Last edited:

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
You expected something nice from an office secret santa :usure:

giphy.gif

The best thin you can do is get them something NOT disrespectful but just extra cheap.

If you get them deodorant or something dumb they'll know it was from you

If you get them a white Jesus candle and a picture frame from the dollar tree they will suspect it's from you but they can't complain about it
What about getting a black Jesus candle :ohhh: