so my homeboy said you should get married as early as possible and here's why

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
aite i was chillin wit my fam our homeboy they went to school with(they older) flew in town
these nikkas kickin it we smokin chillin and he told me as a man. you should get married as early as possible the 1st or 2nd good girl you run across keep her and dont let her go

he said the older you get the more you realize that bytches actually get worse not better. and if you got a good one marry her and dont let her go, and dont put it off sayin...oh i need a badder bytch....oh i can get a better bytch

said he to the point where he dont even like dealing with bytches cuz they be desperate and be wanting a nikka to wife em up when that clock start tickin

i kinda think it got some truth to it but idk...

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
he got a point :manny:

these hoes AND they mamas ain't shyt nowadays....:scusthov:

you just gotta pick the RIGHT woman to wife up early. if you make a mistake....:sadbron:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I don't know about bytches getting worse when they get older..they're lil bytches when they're babies..annoying lil brats asking for a pony..how you gonna ride a pony down the street to the corner store to get some now n laters and Capri suns..shyt doesn't make any sense

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
he got a point :manny:

these hoes AND they mamas ain't shyt nowadays....:scusthov:

you just gotta pick the RIGHT woman to wife up early. if you make a mistake....:sadbron:

Im 28 I see it nowadays all these breads around my Age who Had their fun with 60 dikks inside of them and a few b*stard seeds now want Poindexter in the it department now want commitment

:childplease:

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In retrospect i didn't have the wisdom to pick the right one back then. I'm glad i didn't.

Carl Spackler

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Augusta National
Your homeboy got high and realized he squandered opportunities in his life and needed to vent. He picked you out of the group to confide in because you're probably gullible and need the attention. Now he got you believing that you should have low self esteem and grab up the next female that walks by.