So my boy got clowned for calling a chick at 4pm today

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He got her number last night while he was out at the movies, he went and called her just about an hour ago, and he said that in their 20 minute convo she asked him 3 times why he called so early. He asked me if there is a set time that it is ok to call, I told him that her actions is all he needed to know of her and to not contact her again. I guess she was expecting him to call later tonight

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
He got her number last night while he was out at the movies, he went and called her just about an hour ago, and he said that in their 20 minute convo she asked him 3 times why he called so early. He asked me if there is a set time that it is ok to call, I told him that her actions is all he needed to know of her and to not contact her again. I guess she was expecting him to call later tonight

She's a bird. Tell him to delete that number immediately
Jonah-Hill-Cut-It-Out.gif

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka should've text her first. :beli:

She thought this clown was acting all thirsty, which he probably was :russ:

so calling means you are automatically thirsty, but a text doesnt mean that. I swear shyt dont make sense anymore. I could understand if he was blowing up her phone, but 1 call. Thirsty would have been if he called her this morning or a couple hours after getting it

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
"You the first dude to ever call me before 11. Why you all weird and shyt"
Exactly lol. Tried to flip the script on that brother because she lacks class :stopitslime:

I would have played it cool and been like "ok ok my bad I'll call you at a more appropriate time" *calls at 1:15 am tipsy and feeling myself like :mjpls: heyyy girl what ya up to*

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im about to call this chick in like 20 minutes, if she says something like why did you call me so early, I would hang up the phone in her face

DamonDashsRocAFellaChain

How could a man say he has a boss and be proud?
Daps
Serious shyt tho why is he calling the next day? If his intentions were :demonic: then he surely should have waited

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
so calling means you are automatically thirsty, but a text doesnt mean that. I swear shyt dont make sense anymore. I could understand if he was blowing up her phone, but 1 call. Thirsty would have been if he called her this morning or a couple hours after getting it

She could've been busy, that's why you (i know it was you, and not ur "friend" :russ:) freakin text her FIRST.

Calling her on the first interaction AFTER gettin the digits is a no-no. :ufdup: