So Murs kisses and holds hands with another guy in his new video

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
So you're not that lame Mowgli but you just took his name and whole style so you could pretend to be him on the internet. That's far more pathetic than even Mowgli himself.

:comeon: at an ignorant little young ass piece of shyt whining about "the youth" not choosing the same ignorance. Get at me when you grow up, little boy.

Real men dont approve of homosexual activity and they definately do not verbally attack other men for speaking out out against this demonic activity. I think the person who actually needs to grow up, is You. I bet in high school you never realized that one day you would be defending homosexuals but here you are. Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
I just want to point out that I've NEVER seen a Murs anything get this much of a response anywhere on the Internet. He holds hands with a guy as a visual representation of his support of gay marriage (his prerogative as an individual and artist) and this thread will go platinum, I think he was trending on Twitter yesterday, and his video has made it on a ton of blogs.

He makes good, well thought out music. Crazy how his 10 years of writing was eclipsed by one small clip in the video in terms of getting exposure, SMH.

Real men dont approve of homosexual activity and they definately do not verbally attack other men for speaking out out against this demonic activity.

Real men don't give a fukk what the next man does and worries about their own, friend. Only bytches and demons run their mouth about things that don't concern them.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
:leostare: aint you an atheist bruh?

non-religious homophobes make no sense to me

:dwillhuh: I need to align with a faith in order dislike the gay agenda being forced at us? Im supposed to be like "Aww that cute" when them nikkas was holding hands frolicking in the park?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Real men don't give a fukk what the next man does and worries about their own, friend. Only bytches and demons run their mouth about things that don't concern them.

Another thing that real men do not do is sensationalize the thoughts of other men. Words like worry imply stress and heavy thought outside of what i type in this forum. This is a lie and as men we should be realistic and not tell other men what they think. Also, you should never attack another man over his opinions on the gay community. It could lead to speculation and undermine your masculinity, friend. :sitdown:

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Another thing that real men do not do is sensationalize the thoughts of other men. Words like worry imply stress and heavy thought outside of what i type in this forum. This is a lie and as men we should be realistic and not tell other men what they think. Also, you should never attack another man over his opinions on the gay community. It could lead to speculation and undermine your masculinity, friend. :sitdown:

I attacked you worrying about what another man is doing instead of keeping the demons out of your life, friend. You can't always be captain save-a-soul and should focus on yourself :stopitslime:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I attacked you worrying about what another man is doing instead of keeping the demons out of your life, friend. You can't always be captain save-a-soul and should focus on yourself :stopitslime:

Im sorry but the culture of self is the devil. That is not what friends are taught. :snoop: You sound just like Lucifer and thats so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

ultimatemike

I'm about a dollar..
Daps
so if this is a concept song..

then this nikka is conceptually gay..

:leon:

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh: I need to align with a faith in order dislike the gay agenda being forced at us? Im supposed to be like "Aww that cute" when them nikkas was holding hands frolicking in the park?

I don't expect any straight man to react to that by saying "aww that's cute." but if you don't believe that people who live that lifestyle are destined for eternal damnation, then I fail to see any rational reason why you would give a fuck about how they choose to live their lives.

if you don't believe that homosexuality is a sin, then why exactly is it an issue for you when someone chooses to support "the gay agenda"?