So Murs kisses and holds hands with another guy in his new video

koyaanisqatsi

Banned
Daps
suge and pac woulda never let shyt like this fly in hiphop

i think if we were to do a very in-depth steady on your demi-god "PAC" u would see that behind the method-acting, he wuz a "sensitive poet" . . .

:o:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Murs said:
“Animal Style is a song I did for many reasons,” Murs explains. “The first was to be an advocate for people close to me who are out, and those who have yet to come out. It’s also a love song, which is nothing new for me. But with this one I wanted to challenge the listener to ask themselves: Is the love shared by two people of the same gender, really that different than the love I have for my partner of the opposite sex? And finally, I just felt it was crucial for some of us in the hip hop community to speak up on the issues of teen suicide, bullying, and the overall anti-homosexual sentiment that exist within hip hop culture. I felt so strongly about these issues and this song that I had to do a video that would command some attention, even if it makes some viewers uncomfortable. Even if it came at the cost of my own comfort.”

By the way, all you super homophobes that are so angry and disgusted and confused by this are falling in line with the threadstarter who is, of course, a racist, right-wing republican imbecile.

Hope that irony aint lost on you.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Ok thank you. I now put black males with bizarre hairstyles in the homosexual category. I am deleting all of Murs music from my electronic media device. This thread is good for hiphop. Thank you. I just lost all respect for this homosexual murs. All of these rappers are coming out of the closet to sell records. Its amazing the lengths these men go to for fame. I hope nas speaks on this sickness. Wow murs. Was it worth it.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Ok thank you. I now put black males with bizarre hairstyles in the homosexual category.

This seems pretty bizarre to me
mogsofreshxn5.jpg

Looks like your theory is true so far

Black Thunder

Largest Back In The World
Daps
fakkit ass nikka

hope the fukk boy gets aids in his mouth and dies slow with the rest of these cocksucking nikkas

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This seems pretty bizarre to me
mogsofreshxn5.jpg

Looks like your theory is true so far

You have the wrong guy here. Still seeing you dive from 100 yards away to cover the body of a gay male really shows the state of mind our youth is in. The youth now defends the gay community. Wow. I hate to imagine that you are a homosexual but i guess i dont have a choice. Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
It's funny. I never really followed MURS music like that either. It's almost like that one cat in the crew that everybody knows is trying waaay too hard.

Even back when he was getting his buzz up with Def Jux people would hit me like: "You heard this cat MURS he be spittin!" I would always respond on some
:comeon:

His shyt is the definition of struggle bars. To me at least.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It's funny. I never really followed MURS music like that either. It's almost like that one cat in the crew that everybody knows is trying waaay too hard.

Even back when he was getting his buzz up with Def Jux people would hit me like: "You heard this cat MURS he be spittin!" I would always respond on some
:comeon:

His shyt is the definition of struggle bars. To me at least.

I notice that too especially now that hes exposed himself as gay.

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: @ how that faggit nikka came running out the car.

I guess Murs is now an American hero. He's so brave for standing up for :wrist: rights huh..is that how it works now?

:leostare: aint you an atheist bruh?

non-religious homophobes make no sense to me

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
You have the wrong guy here.

So you're not that lame Mowgli but you just took his name and whole style so you could pretend to be him on the internet. That's far more pathetic than even Mowgli himself.

:comeon: at an ignorant little young ass piece of shyt whining about "the youth" not choosing the same ignorance. Get at me when you grow up, little boy.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
i tried to tell 'em . . . .. its already known this muhfukka used to french kiss that Atmosphere rapper backstage for "goodluck" when he wuz wit rhymesayers. ..

:birdman::rip::facepalm:

:what: is this true or a rumor? always thought those Atmosphere-type rappers were trash, glad I was never a fan

but MURS 3:16 :sadcam: