So most of us are Virgos in here right??

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
They are very reasonable. Ok with the smash and dash, occasional evening hookups, etc.....with very few strings attached. Neediness is almost nonexistent. They respect our (men) time we have to ourselves.

Also, convo is great. We talk about just about any random topic and flow with it.....without her making it all about her. I never hear a Virgo chick ranting and raving about "her boss or some random female co-worker she doesn't like".
:duck:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The sociopaths of the zodiac :russ:
I'd say Scorpios.Virgo's kill you by way of observation & criticism, but they're arguably the best caretakers in the Zodiac.In a lot of ways, they're more on the surface.Don't really care to probe into your more deep, emotional places.Scorpios like playing in the dark.The deeper the darkness, the better.Batman's of the Zodiac.They have excellent bullshyt detectors/detective skills.Inversely making them potentially the best bullshyters/criminals.Their gift is normally based more in having a higher emotional intelligence.Rather than being book wormy & intellectual.Basically, more inclined to reading people, and being "street smart".While the Virgo's making straight A's, the Scorpio's becoming a cult leader, and gaming the socks off of people.Cold adversary to go up against.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Where my 9/19 nikkas at??

it’s our day brehs :blessed:

I’ve been in Vegas since April . Not much turning up to do, that I don’t do on the regular . I think I’m about to straight up freestyle a trip to the Grand Canyon :manny:

I hope y’all brehs enjoy , imma enjoy the whole week

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Libra season now...But man, I love me some Virgo/Libra cuspers.I have crazy chemistry in the bedroom with them freaks:wow:....I saw an Astrolger give cuspers their own element.If you're in between:

Earth & Fire sign, that =Lava
Earth & Air sign, that= Dust
Air & Water sign, that= Cloud
Water & Earth sign, that= Rain

Lava turns to ash/land so it's more compatible with Dust.Clouds are obviously more compatible with Rain.So if you're born, like me, on the Sag/Cap cusp(Dec 19-Dec 31), that leaves you between Fire(Sag) & Earth(Cap) which= Lava.You'll more than likely have crazy chemistry with people born between Earth & Air(Dust).For example Virgo(Earth) & Libra(Air) cusp(Sep 19- Sep 30).

It's some truth to it.I've had wonderful times with those Virgo/Libra ladies.. WONDERFUL times:ohlawd:.....I have to try more of those Taurus(Earth)/Gemini(Air) & Cap(Earth)/Aquarius(Air) Dusties.

Any ladies on here born between:
Sep 19th-30th
Jan 17th-30th
May 19th-30th

Y'all get EXTRA EXTRA cool points from me.:blessed:..Check in right here.Dust roll call.Daps + Rep on deck:mjgrin:

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
As as Leo , Virgo is in my eleventh ascending house. So I rock with y’all . As cool but territory as y’all are.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Me and Robert Horry share birthdays today:

Big Shot Rob:

lakers-horry.gif