So most of us are Virgos in here right??

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:huhldup: Virgo women

bossy, think they know everything only to get dumped by dudes all the time

taraji p Henson perfect example
Net worth of at least $30 million, adult son in college, never hear about her globe thotting with random dudes or living off attention whoredom, I’m sure she knows her worth and her lifestyle. Everyone’s peace of mind doesn’t operate in the same lane - I don’t think she gives a single solitary fuk at being wifed in this stage of her life and def not looking to be saved.
:mjlol::deadrose:

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
:huhldup: Virgo women

bossy, think they know everything only to get dumped by dudes all the time

taraji p Henson perfect example
They are very reasonable. Ok with the smash and dash, occasional evening hookups, etc.....with very few strings attached. Neediness is almost nonexistent. They respect our (men) time we have to ourselves.

Also, convo is great. We talk about just about any random topic and flow with it.....without her making it all about her. I never hear a Virgo chick ranting and raving about "her boss or some random female co-worker she doesn't like".

Last edited:

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Happy B-Day. Enjoy your day my fellow Virgo!:salute:

Appreciate it Breh, :salute: Happy birthday to you my fellow Virgoat

Quick testimony...so I've won every prize at fair and carnival...I've won scratch offs...the highest being 250 twice...I've dated the prom queen, but never won on the cash 3 or cash 4 Georgia lottery...I played my daddy and mom birthday and mines, and after 21 years on God earth I finally won playing my birthday on my birthday :mjcry:this is the greatest day of my life :mjcry:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps

Quick testimony...so I've won every prize at fair and carnival...I've won scratch offs...the highest being 250 twice...I've dated the prom queen, but never won on the cash 3 or cash 4 Georgia lottery...I played my daddy and mom birthday and mines, and after 21 years on God earth I finally won playing my birthday on my birthday :mjcry:this is the greatest day of my life :mjcry:
That’s beautiful :mjcry:.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Congratulations bro that's amazing story good times.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh