So most of us are Virgos in here right??

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I remember that from an earlier thread.

It's Virgo season again. Happy Birthday fellow Virgoans

-practical, introverted, and logical

and salute to the GOATs.

Michael Jackson :lawd:
Kobe Bryant :lawd:
Nasir Jones :lawd:

:win:

Add Bizzy Bone and Eazy E to the OP.... and Luda aight too

But yeah Virgo season... sept 8th over here

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
My GOAT of all time is Virgo :ahh:

But as a Leo, y’all so damn territorial and so Obsessive Compulsive. Nothing but love for Virgos cause that sign has it made.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Libra season now...But man, I love me some Virgo/Libra cuspers.I have crazy chemistry in the bedroom with them freaks:wow:....I saw an Astrolger give cuspers their own element.If you're in between:

Earth & Fire sign, that =Lava
Earth & Air sign, that= Dust
Air & Water sign, that= Cloud
Water & Earth sign, that= Rain

Lava turns to ash/land so it's more compatible with Dust.Clouds are obviously more compatible with Rain.So if you're born, like me, on the Sag/Cap cusp(Dec 19-Dec 31), that leaves you between Fire(Sag) & Earth(Cap) which= Lava.You'll more than likely have crazy chemistry with people born between Earth & Air(Dust).For example Virgo(Earth) & Libra(Air) cusp(Sep 19- Sep 30).

It's some truth to it.I've had wonderful times with those Virgo/Libra ladies.. WONDERFUL times:ohlawd:.....I have to try more of those Taurus(Earth)/Gemini(Air) & Cap(Earth)/Aquarius(Air) Dusties.

Any ladies on here born between:
Sep 19th-30th
Jan 17th-30th
May 19th-30th

Y'all get EXTRA EXTRA cool points from me.:blessed:..Check in right here.Dust roll call.Daps + Rep on deck:mjgrin:
:dwillhuh: