So mixer is the new wave?

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Don’t know how reliable The Verge is but the senior editor is saying Microsoft gave Ninja 50 million to jump to Mixer.

That’s enough money to fund Scalebound twice.:mindblown:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Don’t know how reliable The Verge is but the senior editor is saying Microsoft gave Ninja 50 million to jump to Mixer.

That’s enough money to fund Scalebound twice.:mindblown:

Profit wise, ninja will make microsoft more money and make their other projects more visible.. not really hard to understand

Scalebound might sell 1-2 million copies

While ninja will have 1-2 million views today alone :heh:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
nikkas watchin people play games....instead of playing said game ya damn self!

shyt is weird!
I can't knock it. I used to watch my brother play the zelda games and rpg's in the 64-gamecube/ps1-ps2 era. long before any of this was found to be profitable

why play through final fantasy 7 seperately from him when I can just sit with him as he plays through:manny:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I can't knock it. I used to watch my brother play the zelda games and rpg's in the 64-gamecube/ps1-ps2 era. long before any of this was found to be profitable

why play through final fantasy 7 seperately from him when I can just sit with him as he plays through:manny:

Bro thats different .im a super hero fan and dont own a Ps4(dont plan on it) but i sit there and watch a 15 min gameplay video of Spider-Man teaching miles Morales the ropes like
:ohhh:.

Watching RPGs or games with stories is different .alot of us brehs aint got time to play them shyts but the story and puzzles are intriguing..

nikkas watching free to play endless shooters tho.
:stopitslime:

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
Any black streamers really eating. I liked the TSM dudes but I can see they all falling off the dude daquan should have got mad checks when fortnite first started popping every kid was talking like him. This mixer is interesting because im sure they wont be able to compete with twitch regardless of who goes over there. I like the platform but twitch is THE leader. I wonder how long this is sustainable though fortnite is a phenomenon but if its popularity dies so does the streamers.
Ihollywood and osim depends on what you mean by eating too. They’re full time streamers

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Any black streamers really eating. I liked the TSM dudes but I can see they all falling off the dude daquan should have got mad checks when fortnite first started popping every kid was talking like him. This mixer is interesting because im sure they wont be able to compete with twitch regardless of who goes over there. I like the platform but twitch is THE leader. I wonder how long this is sustainable though fortnite is a phenomenon but if its popularity dies so does the streamers.
They're doing a series of commercials for Nerf's Fortnite line of toys.

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
nikkas watchin people play games....instead of playing said game ya damn self!

shyt is weird!
Those streams chat rooms are entertaining in themselves. A lot of random good conversations.

Watching streamers who are great at the game helps your gameplay. I’ve picked up a lot of different tips and tricks from watching the best streamers play.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Ninja already hit half a million subs. Double his highest on twitch.

App is the number one free app on iOS and jumped into top 35 on Android .

Ya'll better get your shyt together now and try to get a foot in before it blows up.