So mixer is the new wave?

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He has the best production out of any streamer and is highly entertaining to most

being great at a game but boring doesnt generate much viewers

being decent to great at a game but being entertaining is how you get the viewers
Yea right. Shroud has no personality and is boring but he has a lot of views.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Within 1 day, before he has done his 1st stream, he has almost 300k followers on Mixer and theirs currently thousands in his chat waiting for him to stream (its 6 AM PST, he goes live at I believe 9 AM PST)

I believe near 200k subscribers already as well (although its free to subscribe to him for next 2 months)

He'll generate Microsoft $10 million this week alone :pachaha:

Mixer | Interactive Livestreaming
This was easily worth the money thrown from Microsoft perspective and more will come.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
im hearing new news as far as the offer

Twitch offered $15-20 million for 3 years, in which Ninja declined because the offer was significantly lower than Mixer (Microsoft) offer

Mixer offer was bigger. (some speculating $40+ million )

Ninja has been the #1 streamer on twitch for 1 1/2 years in a row. His bad streams, pull in #'s that the #2-5 streamers ( Shroud, DrDisrespect, etc.) pull.

People joke about him being a "dead" streamer because he "only" does 40-60k viewers at a time (1 million views a day or so) because its a fall off from when he was pulling in 100-150k viewers at a time (2-3 million views a day)

also from what im seeing on this podcast is that Ninja isnt the only chess move mixer is making.. some speculating DrDisrespect is next

Also new chess piece move

Ninja originally got known on Halo.. they are saying Mixer (owned by Microsoft) can just give Ninja 1st access to the game and exclusive rights to stream the game to continue to build his platform while promoting Halo and bring viewers to Mixer

win/win for Ninja and Mixer

twitch better give Summit, Sodapoppin, Shroud a blank check :heh:
Tfue passed up Ninja months ago. Lowkey I think that might also have had a large impact on why Ninja jumped ship. Every other month there's another new fortnite guy that's coming in eating away at his base. He's no longer seen as that Fortnite guy and he's nowhere near as good as the top comp players. Also he's getting older and older. I'm sure he realizes it's going to be tough to be in his 30's trying to compete with teenagers for that Fortnite audience. He needs to build his brand separate of Fortnite and what better way to do it while making $10+ million a year guaranteed.

Streamers out here with contracts like sports athletes and movie stars :gucci:

Yea right. Shroud has no personality and is boring but he has a lot of views.
Shroud is in the top 0.0000000001% of gamers in the world when it comes to shooters. Dudes aim is a marvel in itself, he doesn't need a personality. And also what you and I consider "no personality" isn't the same as what that twitch base considers a personality.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Tfue passed up Ninja months ago. Lowkey I think that might also have had a large impact on why Ninja jumped ship. Every other month there's another new fortnite guy that's coming in eating away at his base. He's no longer seen as that Fortnite guy and he's nowhere near as good as the top comp players. Also he's getting older and older. I'm sure he realizes it's going to be tough to be in his 30's trying to compete with teenagers for that Fortnite audience. He needs to build his brand separate of Fortnite and what better way to do it while making $10+ million a year guaranteed.

people saying he began it all with Halo 3 or one of those games and was really good at it back in 2009. So the Halo Infinite probably gonna play a big part in this next year.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
they're trying to make mixer the new shyt but that layout will have to change. rest assured, ninja got broke off to play other shyt.

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
Any black streamers really eating. I liked the TSM dudes but I can see they all falling off the dude daquan should have got mad checks when fortnite first started popping every kid was talking like him. This mixer is interesting because im sure they wont be able to compete with twitch regardless of who goes over there. I like the platform but twitch is THE leader. I wonder how long this is sustainable though fortnite is a phenomenon but if its popularity dies so does the streamers.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Shroud is in the top 0.0000000001% of gamers in the world when it comes to shooters. Dudes aim is a marvel in itself, he doesn't need a personality. And also what you and I consider "no personality" isn't the same as what that twitch base considers a personality.

Shroud aim is overrated.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
nikkas watchin people play games....instead of plating said game ya damn self!

shyt is weird!

you can apply this to almost anything :mjlol:
Any black streamers really eating. I liked the TSM dudes but I can see they all falling off the dude daquan should have got mad checks when fortnite first started popping every kid was talking like him. This mixer is interesting because im sure they wont be able to compete with twitch regardless of who goes over there. I like the platform but twitch is THE leader. I wonder how long this is sustainable though fortnite is a phenomenon but if its popularity dies so does the streamers.

King Richard is one of the biggest fortnite streamers

im not sure Mixer goal is to 100% overtake Twitch but just to eat at the market share

currently 65k people watching Ninja

Currently the most viewed streamer on Twitch is TimTheTatman at 31k viewers

Shroud aim is overrated.

:mjlol: Shroud aim is god like.. his mechanical skills or sometimes lack of interested is what holds him back.. not his aim

this clip right here will show you why people watch DrDisrespect (entertaining/production) and Shroud (skill and production)

This is DrDisrespect calling a game of Shroud in Player Uknown Battleground recently.. you just dont see anything going on this clip (shroud aim or disrespect commentary) any where else..

Twitch

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Production values matter to most Twitch viewers. Its the reason why Maximilian gets 10x as many views streaming Mortal Kombat as SonicFox.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
This was easily worth the money thrown from Microsoft perspective and more will come.
He has 55k watching at 3 in the afternoon:mjlol:

Ninja has 22million youtube subs. He has his own audience now.

Other streamers are already being offered to go over