So mixer is the new wave?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Ninja is one of the top 3 streamers on twitch so I guess it's big deal...

Mixer is good though. I don't use it but Mixer streams are better coming from my homies that stream. People are friendlier as well and it's seamless on XB1X whether you watching or streaming. I've streamed on it before but not much

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
im hearing new news as far as the offer

Twitch offered $15-20 million for 3 years, in which Ninja declined because the offer was significantly lower than Mixer (Microsoft) offer

Mixer offer was bigger. (some speculating $40+ million )

Ninja is one of the top 3 streamers on twitch so I guess it's big deal...

Mixer is good though. I don't use it but Mixer streams are better coming from my homies that stream. People are friendlier as well and it's seamless on XB1X whether you watching or streaming. I've streamed on it before but not much

Ninja has been the #1 streamer on twitch for 1 1/2 years in a row. His bad streams, pull in #'s that the #2-5 streamers ( Shroud, DrDisrespect, etc.) pull.

People joke about him being a "dead" streamer because he "only" does 40-60k viewers at a time (1 million views a day or so) because its a fall off from when he was pulling in 100-150k viewers at a time (2-3 million views a day)

also from what im seeing on this podcast is that Ninja isnt the only chess move mixer is making.. some speculating DrDisrespect is next

Also new chess piece move

Ninja originally got known on Halo.. they are saying Mixer (owned by Microsoft) can just give Ninja 1st access to the game and exclusive rights to stream the game to continue to build his platform while promoting Halo and bring viewers to Mixer

win/win for Ninja and Mixer

twitch better give Summit, Sodapoppin, Shroud a blank check :heh:

Last edited:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
im hearing new news as far as the offer

Twitch offered $15-20 million for 3 years, in which Ninja declined because the offer was significantly lower than Mixer (Microsoft) offer

Mixer offer was bigger. (some speculating $40+ million )

Ninja has been the #1 streamer on twitch for 1 1/2 years in a row. His bad streams, pull in #'s that the #2-5 streamers ( Shroud, DrDisrespect, etc.) pull.

People joke about him being a "dead" streamer because he "only" does 40-60k viewers at a time (1 million views a day or so) because its a fall off from when he was pulling in 100-150k viewers at a time (2-3 million views a day)

also from what im seeing on this podcast is that Ninja isnt the only chess move mixer is making.. some speculating DrDisrespect is next

Also new chess piece move

Ninja originally got known on Halo.. they are saying Mixer (owned by Microsoft) can just give Ninja 1st access to the game and exclusive rights to stream the game to continue to build his platform while promoting Halo and bring viewers to Mixer

win/win for Ninja and Mixer

twitch better give Summit, Sodapoppin, Shroud a blank check :heh:
Christ Almighty :whew:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
it’s rumored from people who have inside knowledge that he was offered a 10 million a year contract for 6 years.. crazy
6 years seems too long. The 3 year rumor seems more likely

EA paid him 1 million to stream Apex for one day. So he clearly leveraged everything here to cash out once and for all.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Holy fukk

yeah and allegedly they’re in talks with other streamers as well

when twitch didn’t ban alinity it left a sour taste in a lot of people’s mouth and i think the fact that twitch is so biased about banning certain people.. aka not females that could also push more people to actual move to mixer along with snatching up streamers from twitch

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
6 years seems too long. The 3 year rumor seems more likely

EA paid him 1 million to stream Apex for one day. So he clearly leveraged everything here to cash out once and for all.
Yea $10 million for 6 years is way too low, he already makes 10 million a year or more.

In Faze Clan lawsuit against their player Tfue, its stated Tfue made $20 million off of twitch, youtube and fortnite skins in past 12 months. Ninja is bigger than Tfue

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Within 1 day, before he has done his 1st stream, he has almost 300k followers on Mixer and theirs currently thousands in his chat waiting for him to stream (its 6 AM PST, he goes live at I believe 9 AM PST)

I believe near 200k subscribers already as well (although its free to subscribe to him for next 2 months)

He'll generate Microsoft $10 million this week alone :pachaha:

Mixer | Interactive Livestreaming

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dr Disrespect is just an average gamer.. How does he pull in numbers..

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
apparently their is proof of one of the bigger female streamers (Alinity) has been sleeping with a married twitch staff and they are just waiting for the right time to expose this
that chick is definitely sleeping around

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Dr Disrespect is just an average gamer.. How does he pull in numbers..

He has the best production out of any streamer and is highly entertaining to most

being great at a game but boring doesnt generate much viewers

being decent to great at a game but being entertaining is how you get the viewers

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
was on mixer just for a little bit and the stream quality was pretty damn refreshing. ran so smooth consistently. But the streamer I was watching had no face cam, just playing the game. That's not how you do it. people follow entertaining online personas.