So MGK hates his song Invincible and dissed Alex Da Kid..

methaphorce

Rookie
Daps
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Yd4GG3bed0]P. Diddy - Bad Boys For Life [OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO - BEST QUALITY ON YT] - YouTube[/ame]
:takedat:

Followed by:

:beli:

And then you realize u just :stylin: with the devil himself....

:sadbron:

QuarterCenturyLegend

Stoopid Life
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
So is he still signed to badboy still? and if so why isnt he being shelved like the other artists Diddy stops fuvking with?

...and Ive noticed dis nikka comes off as a spoiled white kid (I know he from cleveland) but damn he got what he was asking for and now he complaining because its not exactly the way he wants it. What these nikkas like him and Lupe, who complain about doing these type of songs, need to realize the fukking label gotta make money. The shyt to them is a fukking BUSINESS, as a business their number one goal is to make as much as possible so if you wan them to put marketing and promotional dollars behind you, you gotta conform to their shyt as well. NOBODY is just going to throw you hundreds of thousands of dollars (maybe more) and let you do whatever you want to do with it.

Our suburbs are a major part of the city because it's like you leave Cleveland, you're in a suburb, 5 mins later you're back in Cleveland. W/ that said, homie from Shaker Hts and I don't think he has head on straight. He was just promoting the shyt out of it talking about how this might be the best song he's ever done and he does this. Wasn't at Wrestlemania talking that shyt when Cena came out. Dude got screws loose. I think Diddy will regret signing him on the strength of never knowing when the cuckoo clock gon pop out

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Funny how an artist speaks on his dislike for "cookie cutter" records (which most folks in here complain about) yet people shyt on him for it.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Funny how an artist speaks on his dislike for "cookie cutter" records (which most folks in here complain about) yet people shyt on him for it.

You ever seen a woman complain about the nikka she's with all day on FaceBook and sit there thinkin'... "but you know how he is, and you still with him, and you glad to be with him, and it wasn't a problem last week, so shut that shyt up"? Same here.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
You ever seen a woman complain about the nikka she's with all day on FaceBook and sit there thinkin'... "but you know how he is, and you still with him, and you glad to be with him, and it wasn't a problem last week, so shut that shyt up"? Same here.

Thought we were men here :yeshrug:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Thought we were men here :yeshrug:

I didn't say anything about "you need to leave his ass", THAT woulda been the womanly thing to do... that complain-about-nikkas shyt gets annoying, at least to me it does... and everybody knows at least one that does it on FB, even if it's somebody in your family.

Either way, the analogy is: you proudly sign up for something, you proudly reap the benefits of it... and yet, when it's convenient for you to do so, you shyt on it and talk about how much you hate it. Shut that shyt up.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
I didn't say anything about "you need to leave his ass", THAT woulda been the womanly thing to do... that complain-about-nikkas shyt gets annoying, at least to me it does... and everybody knows at least one that does it on FB, even if it's somebody in your family.

Either way, the analogy is: you proudly sign up for something, you proudly reap the benefits of it... and yet, when it's convenient for you to do so, you shyt on it and talk about how much you hate it. Shut that shyt up.

I'd rather folks speak their mind regardless of if they're in the wrong or not. I've done shyt I didn't wanna do (and I know I'm not the only one in here) and complained about it so I won't sit on my high horse now.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'd rather folks speak their mind regardless of if they're in the wrong or not. I've done shyt I didn't wanna do (and I know I'm not the only one in here) and complained about it so I won't sit on my high horse now.

if he felt that strongly about it he should have never made the song...

in the end it didn't even help he still flopped so of course he gonna hate cuz the sell out move didn't work lol:manny:

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
if he felt that strongly about it he should have never made the song...

in the end it didn't even help he still flopped so of course he gonna hate cuz the sell out move didn't work lol:manny:

I've done shyt I didn't wanna do (and I know I'm not the only one in here) and complained about it so I won't sit on my high horse now.

:yeshrug: