So MGK hates his song Invincible and dissed Alex Da Kid..

llt23

All Star
Daps
I give him props for this. Not all these young mc's know what a major will do to you the way coli posters do so it's cool to see that.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
havoc you my nikka, but again, he signed to have that type of production and this type of rollout, he has no right coming at alex da kidd who did nothing but try to craft him a hit by todays standard, he could have EASILY went to a indy label and eat. Me personally, im going to a small label, why? because i cant make hits and what i do is very very niche. dude was on stage with cena at wrestlemania, performing that song, how can he just come out and shyt on alex like that? i dont appreciate it and im a purist/boom bap type guy.

Exactly its 2012 and nikkas is complaining about the way shyt goes. If you want to do your own thing and not make "cookie cutter" songs then go Indie as you said, at this point label politics is nothing new. nikkas coming out all surprised and suicidal when a label starts telling them what kind of song to do. MGK was crying and shyt on HOt97 morning show about not getting recognition and his just due, like nikka calm the fukk down you a new artist, you expect everybody to be licking your nuts out the gate, nikka pay your dues. And now when he's doing songs that will get him the recognition, now its oh its "cookie cutter", like nikkas just cant be pleased, if I were his label I would just drop (actually fukk that just shelve his ass and make him rot).

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I give him props for this. Not all these young mc's know what a major will do to you the way coli posters do so it's cool to see that.

Come on fam its 2012, that excuse of "not knowing" needs to be thrown into the bushes. So many ppl before have gone through what he's going through and have vent there frustration and sacrificed to the point that this shyt shouldnt be anything new. It seems like the music industry is the only industry where people should be coddled and felt sorry for because "they didnt know". If a foreigner comes into this country and is caught by the police with a brick of crack, you think they just going let him go because he "didnt know". If your going into something and you dont research the benefits verses the costs thoroughly before signing then tough break nikka. There's a female Wendy Day who knows all about the music industry and is there to help you out before you sign any deal, she's the reason why Birdman got the 50/50 deal with Universal (this was back in the 90s, no excuses in 2012). There people like this who offer their services to upcoming artists sometimes even free.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
This guy needs to learn the rules. Make the poppy stuff, sell a ton of record/gain ur audience, then ease into whatever it is you really wanna do.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
MGK doesn't look built for the industry..every interview I see him in he is bytching and complaining about something. Dude even complained about the video shoot for Invincible too..saying he didn't like the video treatment and he was yelling at the director and shyt like that :comeon: get that primadonna shyt outta here..u haven't done shyt let..

Only thing u done is be the bootleg version of Yelawolf

Dude feels like he is the second coming of Em..:smh: and he is going to bring hip-hop back..:no:

I knew his head was gonna be big when Cena pointed at him and said "THIS. IS. HIP-HOP!" :pacspit:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He know what he doin...makin the crossover record then actin like he's against it bcuz his fanbase probaly upset by it.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
where yall gettin this info that he not signed to badboy and puff dont fukk with him any more? I swear man internet a an r's think they know shyt and they don't.