So MGK hates his song Invincible and dissed Alex Da Kid..

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
“I don’t operate like that. I hate cookie cutter songs. You know like B.o.B with ‘Airplanes’ and the ‘Love The Way You Lie’ thing. You weren’t there making the song with each other in the studio. It was presented to you. I write all my hooks…So when I got this hook I was offended. You guys think I’m a cookie cutter artist. I don’t work like that. And I’ve never talked to Ester Dean in my life. I’ve never talked to the producer who’s Alex Da Kid who makes those cookie cutter records.”
The Source - Machine Gun Kelly Hates

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Hold up. Wait. Whaat? Diddy stopped fukking with bull? Since when, and why?

Diddy was jumping at whatever looked like it was going to be the next big thing... dude went from Odd Future to Frank Ocean to finally bagging MGK then when him & MGK didn't see eye to eye on music he stopped fukking with dude & is trying to sign The Weeknd... :whoo:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
LOL he scored some points with buckin the system a lil with that one. I chuckled. Loved the Alex Da Kid diss.

not in my opinion, you wanna buck the system? dont sign to the system. he took the money when he could have gone to duck down, fatbeats or nature sounds. hes upset because alex da kidd gave him a hit, thats what he does, he can call it cookie cutter, but he performed it and went with it, i dont call that bucking anything. in 2012 if you cant control your own destiny thats your own fault.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Diddy was jumping at whatever looked like it was going to be the next big thing... dude went from Odd Future to Frank Ocean to finally bagging MGK then when him & MGK didn't see eye to eye on music he stopped fukking with dude & is trying to sign The Weeknd... :whoo:

So is he still signed to badboy still? and if so why isnt he being shelved like the other artists Diddy stops fuvking with?

...and Ive noticed dis nikka comes off as a spoiled white kid (I know he from cleveland) but damn he got what he was asking for and now he complaining because its not exactly the way he wants it. What these nikkas like him and Lupe, who complain about doing these type of songs, need to realize the fukking label gotta make money. The shyt to them is a fukking BUSINESS, as a business their number one goal is to make as much as possible so if you wan them to put marketing and promotional dollars behind you, you gotta conform to their shyt as well. NOBODY is just going to throw you hundreds of thousands of dollars (maybe more) and let you do whatever you want to do with it.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
good for him for speaking out about that bullshyt production

havoc you my nikka, but again, he signed to have that type of production and this type of rollout, he has no right coming at alex da kidd who did nothing but try to craft him a hit by todays standard, he could have EASILY went to a indy label and eat. Me personally, im going to a small label, why? because i cant make hits and what i do is very very niche. dude was on stage with cena at wrestlemania, performing that song, how can he just come out and shyt on alex like that? i dont appreciate it and im a purist/boom bap type guy.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
havoc you my nikka, but again, he signed to have that type of production and this type of rollout, he has no right coming at alex da kidd who did nothing but try to craft him a hit by todays standard, he could have EASILY went to a indy label and eat. Me personally, im going to a small label, why? because i cant make hits and what i do is very very niche. dude was on stage with cena at wrestlemania, performing that song, how can he just come out and shyt on alex like that? i dont appreciate it and im a purist/boom bap type guy.

Im just so tired of most of the shyt being put out now, im glad someone on a major label is saying something. ya its not his place and he comes off as spoiled etc for doing it

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
So is he still signed to badboy still? and if so why isnt he being shelved like the other artists Diddy stops fuvking with?

...and Ive noticed dis nikka comes off as a spoiled white kid (I know he from cleveland) but damn he got what he was asking for and now he complaining because its not exactly the way he wants it. What these nikkas like him and Lupe, who complain about doing these type of songs, need to realize the fukking label gotta make money. The shyt to them is a fukking BUSINESS, as a business their number one goal is to make as much as possible so if you wan them to put marketing and promotional dollars behind you, you gotta conform to their shyt as well. NOBODY is just going to throw you hundreds of thousands of dollars (maybe more) and let you do whatever you want to do with it.

Yeah he's still signed to Bad Boy... even if Diddy dropped him tomorrow paperwork doesn't just disappear between an artist & their label. Hell, most artists who get dropped are still under contract.

As far as not shelving him... it's not like before where the label had to do everything. Diddy has him in a 360 deal... MGK tours every week... Diddy never has to place this nikka in another studio for the rest of his career and he'll still make money everytime MGK does a show because MGK has his own machine behind him.

It's pretty much why Interscope signed Keef... dude is making some stacks per show... so they just attached themselves to a machine that was already working... they'll give him a little more exposure and access to higher resources and can feast off of him without ever having to do any real work since his crew is already doing the groundwork anyway...