So men don't know how to cook and clean? Do we just eat restaurant food 3 times a day and sleep in filth until we meet a woman?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Society keeps saying this over and over again. Women keep repeating it. What are guys doing eating after work and on the weekends? Is it just bar food 3 times a day? What about the guys who stay in the gym? Are they ordering premade meals?

Cooking is not hard. The internet is filled articles and Youtube videos showing step by step how to make a meal. Cleaning is self explanatory. And if I'm that lazy, I'll just hire a cleaning service for that deep clean once a week.

Mcroyale

Rookie
Daps
I Think guys like that still live with their parents and door dash all time

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I don't think it's that they don't know how it's that they don't care to.

That's the difference.

Exactly

For all the talk of men not being involved or withdrawing from society, deep down a number of motherfukkers have been coddled their whole life, and now all they gotta do is hop on the phone and order some junk and sit on they ass watching live streams all day.

Then you have men who realizes what he can achieve and what is possible, he'll make it happen, through failure, sidesteps and all, he'll come out the other side.

But it's like you said, a mfer HAS to care or want it.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
I do 90% of the cooking when I’m home. I do 90% of the cleaning when I’m home.

My Dad was military so our house stayed cleaned.
:ufdup:
I try to do the same but these babies are kicking my behind. The big one knows how to clean up and throw her trash away, the little one does whatever she wants.
:childplease:
I’ve been on my own since 18 so why wouldn’t I know how to cook and clean before I met my Wife.
:heh:
Be in your 30’s and not know what setting to wash your draws Coli Brehs.
:mjlol:

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
The Great AL Pacino once said in a movie "everywhere you go men are the best cooks"

I find that especially true in today's world. I was the main cook when I was married. My food is on the the level of " If I cooked it" you can best believe everyone eats it no questions asked. From BBQ to soul food and everything else in between. All learned from watching my granny and my aunt. I'm the only one left in the family who can replicate their food.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can’t cook for shyt that’s for women :troll:

But I am definitely a neat-freak. Gotta make my bed everyday, can stand seeing crap all over the floor, dust and fuzzy stuff floating in the air. Hell nah. Gotta keep your space clean, it don’t take nothing outta you to swipe the toilet seat down with some disinfectant and wash the couple dishes in the sink before they start to pile up