So Martin Lawrence knows about smilies (lurkin the coli?) :lupe:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
JudgeJoeGorilla & Martin Lawrence join forces on thecoli to create the coli's version of the Two Man Power Trip.
tumblr_ncms9pqX9x1sdqajoo1_400.gif

JudgeJoeGorilla & Martin joining forces to take out fukk nikkas one at a time.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Oh people steal the creations of black people and profit off it? What else is new:mjcry:
Money to be made maybe in these smilies. I know I would put :russ::yeshrug::troll::comeon::jawalrus::smugfavre::manny::why::to::ld::ooh::krs::flabbynsick::childplease::dahell::scusthov::whoa::ahh::dead::deadrose::camby::win: and:umad: on my shirts if I knew where to take the images. shyt is the wild west out here and those things are a gold mine. Who wouldn't want them? I was using them ages before I eve knew this site existed.

:manny::yeshrug:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
It does suck seeing the work of ya'll brehs being stolen and used without consent. We need Breh & Breh Law on the case. At the same time though, it makes me proud that I posted in this little piece of the internet that gave rise to those popular smilies and everyone want to jock our style now :salute:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It does suck seeing the work of ya'll brehs being stolen and used without consent. We need Breh & Breh Law on the case. At the same time though, it makes me proud that I posted in this little piece of the internet that gave rise to those popular smilies and everyone want to jock our style now :salute:
No doubt. Thanks to my friend who has been lurking since :hamster:, I saw them and this site and started using them in texts. Now my friends and brothers and my chick all use them. Props to all of you guys who have made or shared them.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's straight from the coli

Ooohh so now thecoli know how the bay feel:mjpls:? Not so funny now is it:sas2:

boxden be swearing they invented shyt,and maybe its posters who post on both so sometimes we do get they shyt and think it started here first and vice versa.....but I know damn well I was the first to come with the

only to see those boxden chumps talkin shyt about the coli like we stole it from them:childplease:...now the Martin smilie?