So many b1tch azz dudes in one shot

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhc9QS298ccIUCYO21]Video: Uncalled For: Dude Slams Chick Face First Outside Club In Orlando![/ame]

nikkaz don't know how to handle females properly these days. I don't condone putting hands on a female but if it has to come to that... there are ways of going about it. :childplease:

I smh at the lack of respect dudes have for women in this day and age. NOBODY did nothing to help. he could've killed shorty over some dumb shyt.

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Dam. I came In here expecting a picture of the current Lakers roster.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Video: Uncalled For: Dude Slams Chick Face First Outside Club In Orlando!

nikkaz don't know how to handle females properly these days. I don't condone putting hands on a female but if it has to come to that... there are ways of going about it. :childplease:

I smh at the lack of respect dudes have for women in this day and age. NOBODY did nothing to help. he could've killed shorty over some dumb shyt.

Wish i wouldnt have watched that

I don't where these nikkas from, But you can't put your hands on females like that.

Plenty of nikkas have been killed for less.

It should never come to this shyt unless you got burnt or something.

Every girl has a S/o, Brothers, dad, uncles, cousin.

This nikka is going to be looking over his shoulder from here on out.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Reminds me of a few of the bytch ass men on this site who attack women. Needless to say I only know one demographic of men who hurt women and laugh about it on camera saying WSHH like a bunch of monkeys. Poor girl.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I don't where these nikkas from, But you can't put your hands on females like that.

Plenty of nikkas have been killed for less.

It should never come to this shyt unless you got burnt or something.

Every girl has a S/o, Brothers, dad, uncles, cousin.

This nikka is going to be looking over his shoulder from here on out.

Yea, thats way too much. Im all for putting a chick in the Ankle Lock or something but thats just....i wouldnt even feel right seeing that happen to a man :dro:

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
...there are times to physically attack women, like when they cheat on you or kill somebody you know or hurt you, but from what I've heard, definitely not this time. Only do it when you actually think its necessary.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
...there are times to physically attack women, like when they cheat on you or kill somebody you know or hurt you, but from what I've heard, definitely not this time. Only do it when you actually think its necessary.

If you think physically attacking a woman for cheating on you is a good reason to fight...:snoop:

Hope you savin up for them lawyer fees already