So lil Durk is a Muslim now?

Prince Cairo

Authentic
Daps
Reppin
Cairo, Egypt
People assume that as soon as you convert to Islam you need to carry yourself like a angelic being or else you're a hypocrite.

Lifestyle changes take time, and as long as someone is bettering him or herself in some fashion, they're moving forward.

Quick to point out "bu bu bu he still does drugs and touches bytches" as if by your reasoning it's any different than someone rocking a Jesus Piece in a music video full of strippers, guns and coke.

Islam gets picked on because it's the cool thing to do right now and is an easy target because a fraction of a perfect of the population is fanatic and violent in their views.

Lazy trolling, if you ask me. By @the cac mamba and @Da King and the OP.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People assume that as soon as you convert to Islam you need to carry yourself like a angelic being or else you're a hypocrite.

Lifestyle changes take time, and as long as someone is bettering him or herself in some fashion, they're moving forward.

Quick to point out "bu bu bu he still does drugs and touches bytches" as if by your reasoning it's any different than someone rocking a Jesus Piece in a music video full of strippers, guns and coke.

Islam gets picked on because it's the cool thing to do right now and is an easy target because a fraction of a perfect of the population is fanatic and violent in their views.

Lazy trolling, if you ask me. By @the cac mamba and @Da King and the OP.
full

Prince Cairo

Authentic
Daps
Reppin
Cairo, Egypt
Act like the majority of Muslims don't think sharia law is a good thing brehs

Islam is the definition humans not evolving intellectually

If you did some research on the intellectual achievements of Muslim individuals and societies, you'd recant that statement.

I'll humor you, though. How do you measure intellectual evolution?

@the cac mamba feel free to say something; not just post a gif. :mjlol: